Are you looking for ways to improve your business’ environmental practices? Check out this list of 107 best environment slogans! These catchy phrases will help motivate and encourage your team to work together towards becoming more environmentally friendly. Plus, they make great talking points for pitching your company’s green initiatives to potential investors. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
- Act now or swim later.
- The future is not looking so bright, let’s make a change today.
- There is no Planet B.
- Think green, live green.
- Do your part, save the earth.
- Save the earth, it’s the only one we have!
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Every day is earth day!
- Don’t be trashy, recycle!
- One person can make a difference!
- Let’s work together to make the world a better place!
- We don’t have to be perfect to make a difference, we just need to try!
- Baby steps lead to giant leaps!
- Small changes add up to big results!
- Green is the new black!
- Sustainability starts with you!
- Do unto the earth as you would do unto yourself!
- Act now, before it’s too late.
- Don’t be Trashy, recycle.
- reduce, reuse, recycle
- Save the earth, it’s the only one with chocolate
- Stop pollution
- When you trash the earth, it becomes your home
- It’s not trash if you recycle it
- VOTE with your recycling bin!
- You can’t spell highway without hi wayne
- every day is Earth day
- education is our passport to the future
- for the health of our children
- getting there is half the fun – use mass transit!
- Insulate yourself against high fuel bills
- It will all end in tears unless we act now
- Let’s not blow it – climate change is everyone’s responsibility
- We don’t inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
- Treat the Earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you b
- You can’t love nature and hate people
- Don’t be a Litterbug!
For More: 113 Global Warming Slogans & Tagline Ideas to Highlight issues
Save earth poster
- “There is no Planet B.”
- “We don’t inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.”
- “Every day is Earth Day.”
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- “act now, before it’s too late.”
- “Do your part for the planet.”
- “Every little bit counts.”
- “Easy being green!”
- “Friends don’t let friends misuse energy!”
- “‘Earth’ without ‘art’ is just ‘eh’.”
- “Give a hoot, don’t pollute!”
- “Go green!”
- “Hang up and drive!”
- “Honk if you’re happy about saving gas
- Go green: Save trees, save earth.
- Don’t be trashy: Recycle.
- One small step: Use reusable bags.
- Give some thought: Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Make a splash: Save water.
- Can you dig it? Composting is cool!
- Let there be light: Turn off the lights when you leave the room.
- Get unplugged: Save energy.
- Slow down: Drive less, walk more.
- Heaven and Earth: Protect the ozone layer.
- Geen power: Renewable energy is the way to go!
- It’s electric!: Use public transportation or ride a bike!
- Waste not, want not!: Reduce, reuse, recycle your waste!
- 1We’re in hot water!: Save water and energy by
- “We don’t inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children”
- “Everyday is Earth Day”
- “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known”
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world”
- ” Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
- ” One person can make a difference”
- “If not now, when?”
- “The time is always right to do what is right”
- Think globally, act locally”
- Compost your food scraps.
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs.
- unplug electronics when you’re not using them.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
- Line-dry your clothes instead of using a dryer.
- ” small actions x many people = big change”
Related: Most 111 Catchy Slogans on pollution to help reducing pollution
Slogan on world environment day
- Let’s pledge to save our planet.
- Ready to #unite2fight climate change?
- Saving our planet, one step at a time.
- Do your part for the planet!
5.Every day is earth day!
- Go green to save the earth!
- We only have one planet, let’s take care of it!
- Join the fight for a sustainable future!
- Together we can make a difference.
- Climate action starts with you!
- We all have a role to play in protecting our planet.
- Connect with nature to protect our planet.
- Stop wasting, start saving!
- Refuse, reduce, reuse, and recycle!
- Sustainable living for a healthy planet.
- Save water, save the earth!
- Protecting our planet one step at a time.
- Think globally, act locally! #worldenvironmentday2019
- Renew, recharge, restore our earth!
- Let’s create a pollution free world!
- Save Earth, Save Life
- Cancer doesn’t grow on trees but air pollution does!
- Clean Air – Cool Planet
- Green is the new Black
- Keep your city clean and green if you want to breathe!
- Let nature thrive, don’t just survive!
- Reducing air pollution one tree at a time!
- There is no “away” to throw things
- They call it progress, I call it Madness!
- Time to stop global warming before it’s too
Related: 103 Creative Recycling slogans & Tagline ideas [Samples Included]
Slogan about Nature
- Nature is good for you!
- Get outside and enjoy the fresh air!
- Connect with nature and feel your stress melt away.
- Unplug from technology and reconnect with the natural world.
- Spend time in nature and boost your mood.
- Being in nature reduces anxiety and makes you happier.
- Walking in the woods is like a reset button for your brain.
- Research shows that time spent in nature improves your health.
- Nature is the best medicine!
- Slow down and appreciate the simple beauty of nature.
- results in lower blood pressure, a slower heart rate, and improved digestion
- Kids who spend time in nature are happier and healthier adults
- We humans are part of nature, not apart from it
- “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” -John Muir
- “There is pleasure in the pathless woods” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what
- Nature is worth saving – don’t let it go to waste!
- There is no Planet B – save the earth!
- Connect with nature – it will restore your soul
- We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
- The best things in life are free – enjoy nature’s gifts!
- Peace begins with a smile – spread the love
- A healthy environment is a happy environment
- Plants are medicines – take care of them!
- Do your part to protect nature – tomorrow depends on it
- Take only pictures, leave only footprints
- It’s not trash until you throw it away – reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Every day is Earth Day – love and respect our planet!
- Breathe in… breathe out… repeat as needed… thank nature!
- Give a hoot about animals, don’t pollute!
Related: 121 Creative life slogans Ideas & Tagline Examples
Where To use Environment slogans
There are many places where you can use environment slogans to help spread awareness about environmental issues. Some of the most common places include bumper stickers, T-shirts, and signs. Additionally, you can also use slogans in public service announcements, on websites, and in speeches.
Using slogans is a great way to get your message across quickly and to grab attention. They can be short and quick statements that get a point across in just a few words. Slogans are also memorable, so they will likely help you stay on people’s minds.
Often, slogans focus on the positive aspects of the environment and what individuals can do to keep it clean and healthy. This is why slogans are often used by environmental groups
For More: 10 things to do before Creating slogan or tagline
Quick Tips To Write Creative Slogans
1. Get inspired by nature
One of the quickest ways to come up with a creative slogan for your environmental campaign is to get inspired by nature. Draw inspiration from the beauty and power of the natural world around you, and let that inspire your words.
2. Keep it short and catchy
When it comes to slogans, less really is sometimes more. Keep it short and catchy, so that the message you are sending out to your audience is heard loud and clear.
3. Have a “green” attitude
When writing slogans for environmental campaigns, have a “green” attitude! Make sure that what you are trying to say reflects the importance of environmental conservation in a way that is relatable and friendly to your audience.
4. Get personal
Get personal when you’re creating slogans for your environmental campaign! Whether it’s using a combination of people’s names or just a simple pronoun, creating personal connections with your audience will help them remember what you have to say about saving the environment.
5. Use humour
Humour can be a powerful tool when it comes to getting your audience’s attention and sparking their interest in environmental causes. Use humour in your slogans to entertain and engage people, and get them thinking about what they can do to help make a difference.
Related: What is a Slogan & Tagline [Complete Guide & Examples]
We hope you’ve found this list of 107 best environment slogans ideas helpful and that it has given you some inspiration for creating your own campaign. Remember to keep things concise, memorable, and relevant to your audience. And most importantly, get creative! The more unique your slogan is, the better chance you have at standing out from the competition. Have fun with it and good luck in making a difference for our planet.