In today’s digital world, it is increasingly important to have a good subject line for your complaint email. This blog post will offer 101 example subject line for complaint email that you might send out. Whether you are complaining about poor customer service or an item not being delivered on time, this blog post offers some great ideas to help get the point across and hopefully resolve your issue in a timely manner!
Every company has to deal with unhappy customers, but not all of them are created equal. One wrong word in an email can make the customer feel even more frustrated and angry, which is why it’s important for companies to create a customer complaint email policy that will help avoid this issue.
Example subject line for complaint email
- “I am disappointed with my recent purchase”
- “Your company is really disappointing me lately”
- “My expectations were too high for your product/service”
- “It’s been a long time since you’ve done anything to please me.”
- “This has been the worst experience of my life.”
- “I have a complaint about my order”
- “Something’s wrong with my product, please help!”
- “You owe me an apology.”
- “I’m tired of being overcharged for services”
- “Please stop the spam phone calls!”
- “I want to cancel my service, but you won’t let me do it online”
- “The customer service representative on the phone was rude and unhelpful”
- “My internet connection is slower than ever – what are you doing about it?”
- “Dear customer service, I’m not satisfied with the product”
- “I would like to make a complaint about my recent purchase”
- “I am very unhappy and need help with this situation.”
- “Your company has really disappointed me recently and I want you to know that.”
- “Please review my account and see if there’s anything we can do for each other.”
- “My experience was less than satisfactory so please contact me as soon as possible”
- My order isn’t what I expected
- You didn’t deliver on your promises
- Your company is too expensive for me to consider using again
- I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with your customer service
- Your company is not responsible for this issue, so please do not contact me again
- .”The product is defective and needs to be replaced”
- “My order was never delivered”
- “This product does not meet my expectations”
- “I’m not happy with my purchase”
- “I think you’re charging me too much for this”
- Please refund my purchase
- Would you please help me solve this issue
- I have a complaint about the service that I received from your company
For More: 71 Types of Email Subject Lines that Reader Must open
Quick Tips To Write Complaint email Subject
Writing a complaint email can sometimes be a headache specially when you are in a hurry. However, you just need to know the rules and guidelines of writing an e-mail that will get your complaint noticed. Here are some quick tips on how to write an effective complaint email:
Quick Tips To Write Complaint email Subject
- Make sure that your e-mail is brief, simple and clear. You can use bullet-points to make it easier for the recipient to read.
- Indent each paragraph in order to set them apart from one another. This will make it easy for the reader to understand what you are saying.
- Use polite but assertive language. Remember that you are trying to get your complaint across and not sound like a jerk.
- Include all the relevant information about your complaint such as the date, time, product or service, etc.
- Keep a copy of your e-mail for your records just in case you need to refer to it later on.
And there you have it! These are some quick tips on how to write an effective complaint email. Keep them in mind the next time you need to raise a grievance and I’m sure you will get the results you are hoping for. Best of luck!
When it comes to customer service, you can’t have too many tools in your toolbox. It’s always a good idea to try different strategies and see what works best for you and your company. However, there are some tried-and-true methods that work especially well when dealing with complaints. Here is a list of 101 example subject line for complaint email that have been proven effective by marketers from across the globe – let me know which ones resonate most with you! Hopefully this post has given you some new ideas about how to deal with unhappy customers. Comment below if I’ve missed any important points or if something needs clarification, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!