Do you want to get more email opens? We know how hard it is to get your emails opened. That’s why we’ve created this list of 113 Friday email subject lines tested and proven subject lines that will make sure your emails are opened twice as often! And the best part is, these subject lines work for any kind of email campaign. Whether you need a new subject line for an upcoming promotion or just want to see better results from your existing campaigns, our list has something for everyone.
You can use one of these tested and proven email subject lines right now in order to increase open rates on all future marketing campaigns! Our team has done all the research so you don’t have to – simply copy and paste one into your next email campaign and watch those open rates soar! It doesn’t matter if you’re sending out a promotional offer, announcing a sale, or even trying to sell something completely unrelated – our list works with every type of message. Plus, there’s no risk involved because they’re already proven winners – so what do you have to lose? Give them a try today by clicking here!
Friday email subject lines
So it’s Friday afternoon, and you’re brainstorming ideas for your email subject line. You want something that will excite your readers and encourage them to open your email. But you also don’t want to be too cheesy or over the top. Here are Friday email subject lines ideas to get you started:
- It’s Friday! Time to celebrate!
- TGIF! Here’s what you need to know this weekend.
- Friday Fun Facts: Did you know…
- Flash sale! 20% off this weekend only!
- New arrivals! Check out our latest products/services.
- End of week update: Here’s what’s been going on this week.
- Have a relaxed weekend with our latest deals and discounts.
- Get ahead of the competition with our exclusive offers.
- Happy Friday! Start your weekend with our best deals yet.
- “It’s Friday! Time to party!”
- “TGIF – Thanks for putting up with me all week!”
- “Finally Friday! Let the weekend begin!”
- “Friday Fun Facts – Did you know?”
- “It’s Fri-yay! What are your plans for the weekend?”
- “How to make this Friday even better…”
- “Last day of the week – make it count!”
- “Thank goodness it’s Friday!”
- “On Fridays we wear…”
- “‘Tis the season…for Fridays!”
- “‘Cause it’s Friday night and I just wanna have fun!”
- “Feeling thankful for Fridays”
- ” TGIF – Thanks for being part of our team!”
- “Thank you for your hard work this week!”
- “Last day of the week – let’s celebrate!”
- “It’s finally Friday! Here’s what’s on tap for the weekend.”
- “End of the week update – what’s new with you?”
- “Time to relax and recharge!”
- “Wrap up your week with these resources.”
- “Need a break? Check out these great deals.”
- “Start your weekend with these tips and tricks.”
- “Do something different this weekend with these ideas.”
- “‘Fridays are for fun’
Black Friday newsletter subject lines
- .Time to get a jump on holiday shopping!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Black Friday deals are live now!
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping
- Shop ’til you drop!
- Best Black Friday deals of the year
- Shop now and save big
- Missed our Black Friday sale? Here’s your second chance!
- Can’t wait for Black Friday? Neither can we!
- Get a jump on the competition and shop early
- Shop early and avoid the rush
- Why wait for Black Friday? Shop today and save!
- Get a sneak peek at our Black Friday deals
- Our Black Friday sale starts now!
- Don’t miss out on these amazing Black Friday deals!
- “It’s that time of year again!”
- “Get ready for Black Friday!”
- “Black Friday deals are coming!”
- “Countdown to Black Friday!”
- “Don’t miss our Black Friday sale!”
- ” save big this Black Friday!”
- “‘Tis the season for savings!”
- “We’re getting in the holiday spirit early this year!”
- “Deck the halls with huge savings!”
- “’tis better to give than to receive? No way!”
- Santa’s workshop has nothing on our deals!
- Receive exclusive deals and offers this Black Friday!
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping with our Black Friday sale!
- Save big on everything your list this Black Friday!
- Ready, set, shop! Our Black
Pre black Friday subject lines
- Get your holiday shopping done early with our Pre-Black Friday sale!
- Save big on your holiday shopping list! Pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- Knock out your holiday shopping early – Pre-Black Friday savings start now!
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping – Pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- Don’t miss out – Pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- Get all the gifts you need and save big! Pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- Shop early and save big! Pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- Shop our Pre-Black Friday sale now and save big on everything on your list!
- Get a jump start on your holiday shopping with our
- It’s almost time! Get ready for big savings on Black Friday.
- Shop early and save big with our pre-Black Friday deals!
- Don’t miss out on our best pre-Black Friday deals!
- Exclusive pre-Black Friday deals just for you!
- Pre-Black Fridaydeals you won’t want to miss!
- Our biggest pre-Black Friday sale starts now!
- 24 hours only! Pre-Black Friday savings start now!
- Hurry! Pre-Black Friday deals end soon!
- just a few more sleeps until Black Friday!
- Get your wish list ready! Black Friday deals start soon.
- Countdown to Black Friday: __ days left
- Get a head start on holiday shopping with our Black Friday deals!
- Don’t miss out! Exclusive early access to Black Friday deals.
- doors open soon! be the first to shop Black Friday deals.
- New this year: extended Black Friday hours!
- Shop from home: all Black
How to Write email subject lines that gets opened 2x
Did you know that 80% of people will read your email subject lines?
This means that getting a perfect open rate is one of the quickest ways to validate an email list. In fact, it’s so important that HubSpot has built a tool just for testing what makes someone open an email from scratch . And the results are absolutely fascinating.
But what should you do if your open rates aren’t where you want them to be?
Let’s take a look at some simple tweaks that can make all the difference:
1. Avoid personalized subject lines — Unless it’s relevant, personalizing subject lines doesn’t work and people don’t like them (source) . That goes for using their first name, as well. However, if you can find a way to make the personalization relevant to them, it could work really well.
2. Keep it short — The shorter the subject line, the better. In fact, anything over 50 characters will probably get cut off when it’s displayed in someone’s inbox (source) .
3. Use numbers and symbols — People are attracted to numbers and symbols because they make emails stand out (source) . So, if you can work them into your subject line, it’ll help get it seen.
4. Test, test, test! — The only way to know what works for your audience is to test different things and see what gets the best results.
5. Keep it focused — Getting people to open an email is all about making your subject line clear and relevant (source) . So, avoid using vague language and words like “best” and “secrets.”
Some final thoughts:
We’re always looking for new and inventive ways to get our customers to open their email inboxes on Friday. One of the best strategies we’ve found is by using subject lines that are quirky, funny or just plain weird. The 113 examples below show some great ideas you can use in your marketing campaigns! What do you think? Which one will work for your company’s emails this week? Let me know what you think in the comment section below so we can chat more about it together.