Looking for a creative life slogan? We’ve got you covered. Our list of 121 life slogans will give you tons of ideas to inspire your own unique tagline. You can use these as inspiration or even copy them directly into your marketing materials if they fit perfectly with what you’re trying to say about yourself and your business.
It doesn’t matter whether you run a small local business, an international corporation, or anything in between – we have the perfect slogan for any company! These slogans are all 100% customizable so that they work seamlessly with whatever brand identity and tone of voice you want to convey. And since it only takes a few minutes to come up with something on our site, there’s no reason not to get started today!
Best slogans on life
- “Live the life you love, not the life others expect of you”
- “The only person who can make your dreams come true is YOU!”
- “Don’t let fear decide your future.”
- “You are stronger than you know.”
- “If at first you don’t succeed… try again?”
- “Live for today, not tomorrow”
- “I’m free and I know it”
- “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood!”
- “Life is what you make of it.”
- “The best things in life are free!”
- “Be happy now!”
- “Live every day as if it were your last”
- “Don’t give up on your dreams!”
- “You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
- “Live as if you’ll die tomorrow, learn as if you’ll live forever”
- “No matter what happens, keep going!”
- “Look at the world through your child’s eyes”
- “Don’t be afraid to take a chance”
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow
- Take a deep breath and enjoy the moment
- You only live once, so make it count!
- The best time of your life will be 10 years from now
- “You don’t have to be perfect to be good enough.
- “”I’d rather be a lion for one day than a sheep my whole life.”
- “If I had my way, I would never get out of bed”
- “A person is smart but people are dumb”
- “I’m not the boss of you.”
- “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.”
- “If it’s not your dream, then don’t waste your time on it.”
- “You’re never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”
- “I am enough”
- “The only person who can make me happy is myself”
For More: 141 No smoking slogans ideas & Taglines
way of life slogan
- “Live life to the fullest”
- “Don’t be afraid of change”
- “Be yourself and don’t care what people think about you”
- “Do your best and forget the rest”
- “There is no such thing as a perfect person, so stop trying to be one.”
- “You can’t live without love, but you also can’t live with it either”
- Clean up after yourself
- Keep your living space tidy
- Be kind and courteous to others
- Create a home that is welcoming for friends and family members
- Have a positive attitude about life in general
- Don’t be afraid to take risks or try new things
- “Live in the moment”
- “Be yourself”
- “Don’t sweat the small stuff”
- “It’s all about balance”
- “Love is love!” 6.”You are enough!”
- “Live, Laugh, Love”
- “Keep Calm and Carry on”
- “I’m not perfect, but I am working on it.”
- “Happiness is a choice.”
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- “The world is your oyster”
- “Keep calm and carry on”
- “You are what you eat”
- “We’re in this together.”
- Live your life
- Be happy
- Enjoy the little things in life
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Never give up, never surrender!
- Smile and be happy!
- “Live your best life”
- “Be the change you want to see in the world”
- “Make it happen, not excuses”
- “If you are happy with yourself, then be happy with everything else too”
- “Everything is possible if we just try hard enough.”
- “Live every day like it’s your last”
- “Happiness is a state of mind, not a destination.”
- “The best things in life are free.”
For More: 113 Anti drinking slogans Ideas & Taglines
happy slogans on life
- It’s a beautiful day and all my troubles are gone!
- Life is too short to be anything but happy.
- “You don’t need to be a genius to know that life is beautiful.”
- “I’m not perfect, but I’m happy with me.”
- “It’s better to look good than feel good.”
- “The world isn’t perfect, but it’s still worth fighting for.”
- “Don’t let your past dictate who you are today!”
- “Smile, it’s just for a second”
- “There’s always a way.”
- “The best is yet to come.”
- “I’m so blessed!”
- “Keep your head up, keep your heart open.”
- “It’s not about where you’re going; it’s about how you get there.”
- “Don’t give up on yourself because I won’t give up on you”
- Life is too short to worry about what others think of you
- Keep your chin up and carry on
- Smile – it makes everyone around you happy
- Enjoy life; don’t let it pass you by!
- If there’s something wrong, fix it or make the best of it
- Live each day as if it were your last
- Keep smiling, no matter what
- You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind
- If you think you can or think you can’t – either way, you’re right
- Life is not about how fast we run but how well we walk
- Laugh more
- Be grateful for what you have
- Spend time with people who make you happy
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Smile more often
- Take care of your body and mind by exercising, eating well, working.
- n a hobby, sleeping enough hours every night, etc…
- “Each day brings a new chance to live”
- “Smile and the world smiles with you”
- “The best is yet to come”
For More: 115 Creative Teamwork slogans ideas & Suggestion to Motivate Team
Improving the quality of life slogan
- “Keep your head up, shoulders back!”
- “You are the change you want to see in the world”
- “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it”
- “Be kind to everyone and everything.”
- “A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.”
- “There’s no point in living if you can’t enjoy it.”
- “I’m not lazy; I just like lying around doing nothing all day!”
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going!”
- “The best way to start the day is with a smile”
- “It’s not so bad when you think about it”
- “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?”
- “A problem shared is a problem halved.”
- “Love unconditionally or not at all.”
- “The best things in life are free”
- “If it makes me happy I’m gonna do it!”
- “Live every day like your last one!”
- “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”
- “You have to spend money to make money”
- “It takes time and patience, but you’ll get there eventually.”
- “A stitch in time saves nine.”
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try again!
- “Never give up, never surrender”
- “Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true”
- “The only way out is through.”
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try again.”
- “It’s a great day, don’t let it get away!”
- “When nothing goes right, go left”
- “Never give up on your dreams.”
- “If you want something done well, do it yourself.”
- “No one is you and that’s your power”
Where To use life slogans
Is it possible to have a life slogan if you have no life? Maybe not! However, there are some well known phrases that can at least be adapted for a life in which you live in a minimum sense. The minimum here meaning the bare necessities you must find within yourself to survive another day. They say that survival entails more than just the basics and this is true, but we can find some solace in knowing that the basics themselves must be mastered before anything else.
For example, a life slogan for those who feel lost or uncertain of their next steps might be “Find your north star.” This speaks to the idea of having a goal, a purpose that you can follow or seek out when the world feels like it’s spinning around you. There are many ways to find your north star, but finding one is half the battle, and once you’ve found it, all you need do is begin walking in that direction.
Another life slogan that is popular and relevant for many is “Keep your head up.” This phrase speaks to the idea of having courage in the face of difficulty. Life will throw us curveballs, no doubt about it, but if we keep our heads up we can see them coming and maybe even dodge them. Difficult times are a part of life, but they don’t have to define us.
For More: 10 things to do before Creating a slogan or tagline
Quick Tips To Create Catchy life slogans
Life slogans can give you a unique perspective on life. In this article, we’ll talk about some of the things you could do to create a slogan that people will remember. Some of these might seem like common sense, while others may be something you haven’t thought of before.
When thinking of a catch phrase or a catchline for your product or service, it is important to consider all of the senses. A slogan should be something that can be spoken, heard, read and seen. In order to create a life slogan that will stick in people’s minds, you’ll want to keep the following in mind:
1. Keep it short
A life slogan should be something that is easy to remember. The shorter, the better.
2. Make it rhyme
Rhyming slogans are easy to remember and tend to stick in people’s minds.
3. Use alliteration
Alliteration is the repetition of consonant sounds at the beginning of words. This can also make slogans easier to remember.
4. Use words in your slogan that people can see, hear, repeat and imagine
Your life slogan should be something that fits into all of these categories.
5. Keep it positive or educational
A positive message is more likely to stick in people’s minds because it usually has a good connotation to it. If you are not sure what message you want to send, consider using an educational slogan. This will help you to stay on track while still sending a positive message.
For More: What is a Slogan & Tagline [Complete Guide & Examples]
After reading this list, we hope you were inspired to create a new slogan for your own company. If not, at least the article was entertaining and gave you some great idea starters! We would love to hear what slogans or taglines you came up with in the comments below. Have fun brainstorming and good luck on creating awesome life slogans that will make people want to buy from your brand.