Do you want to increase your open rates? Don’t worry, we have 103 personalized subject lines that will help you increase your email open rate. You can use these subject lines in any industry and they are proven to work!
These emails are perfect for salespeople, marketers, bloggers, entrepreneurs and anyone else who wants to get more people opening their emails. The best part is that it doesn’t take much time at all! Just copy and paste the subject line into the body of your email message or send out a new one with our template. It really is as simple as that! No need to stress about writing great content anymore when you have this list of proven subject lines by your side.
Subject lines to increase open rates
Personalized subject lines are one of the most effective ways to increase open rates. By tailoring the subject line to the specific recipient, you can dramatically improve the chances that they’ll actually open and read your email. Here are personalized subject lines that will help you boost your open rates:
- “[Name], have you seen what’s new on our website?”
- “Thought you might be interested in this, [Name]!”
- “You’re not going to believe what happened to me today, [Name]”
- “Check out these pictures from my weekend, [Name]”
- “[Name], I need your advice on something”
- “I had a great time at the [event] yesterday, did you go?”
- “‘[New product] is now available, order yours today!”
- “Only 2 days left to get 20% off your purchase!”
- “You’re invited: Exclusive preview of our new product”
- “A special offer just for you”
- “Thanks for being a loyal customer”
- “An important message from our CEO”
- “Introducing our new product line”
- “We’re moving! Updates on our new address”
- “A reminder about your upcoming appointment”
- ” Congratulations on your recent achievement!”
- “Season’s greetings from the XYZ team”
- ” Happy birthday! A special offer just for you”
- “It’s time to renew your subscription”
- “You’re invited: Our annual holiday party!”
- “We’re hiring! Come join our team!”
- “Customer satisfaction survey: Your feedback is important to us”
- “‘Thank you for your business!”
- “You’re invited: Exclusive early access to our new product”
- “Can we help you pick the perfect gift?”
- “You’ll love what we have in store for you this week”
- ” Personalized Recommendations Just for You”
- “See what’s new in your favorite collection”
- “Sale ended but we still have your size”
- “We couldn’t find what you’re looking for”
- “Back by popular demand”
Personalized subject lines
Personalized subject lines are a great way to make your emails stand out in a crowded inbox. But coming up with clever and creative ways to personalize your subject lines can be tough. To help give you some inspiration, here are examples of personalized subject lines that you can use in your own email campaigns:
- “You’re the only one who can help me with this!”
- “I need your advice on something important”
- “Can I pick your brain for a quick sec?”
- “Do you have a minute to chat?”
- “You’re the only one who can help me with this!”
- “I need your advice on something important!”
- “Can I ask for a quick favor?”
- “Could you do me a HUGE favor?!”
- “Thank you so much for your help!”
- “I really appreciate your help!”
- “Thanks for being such a great friend!”
- “Thank you for always being there for me!”
- “I know you’re busy, but I need your help…”
- “I know you’re going through a lot right now, but…”
- “I don’t want to bother you, but I really need your help.”
- “I know this is a tough time for you, but…”
- “I know you’re busy, but I just wanted to check in.”
- “I hope you’re doing well! I just wanted to check in.”
- “Thinking of you and hoping you’re doing well.”
- “Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way.”
- “Wishing you all the best during this difficult time.”
- “I saw you liked [x], so I thought you might like this too”
- “I just did [something amazing]. Come celebrate with me!”
- “[Name], I’m so excited to meet you!”
- “Thank you so much for [something they did]”
- “Sorry about [something they did]”
- “[Their name], we have to stop meeting like this”
- “I’m thinking about you”
- “I hope you’re having a great day”
- “Hey beautiful/handsome”
Personalize subject line MailChimp
A personal touch can make all the difference when it comes to email marketing, and that includes choosing the right subject line. Here are more ways to Personalize Your MailChimp Subject Lines For Greater Engagement:
- “Hello (first name), we’ve missed you!”
- “Thanks for being a loyal (last name)!”
- “It’s (first name)’s birthday today!”
- “You’re invited to our VIP (last name) event!”
- “Welcome aboard, (first name)!”
- “You’ve been selected for a (last name) survey!”
- “We’d love to hear your feedback, (first name)”
- “(First name), we missed you at our last event!”
- “It’s time to renew your (last name) subscription!”
- “Your (last name) account has been expired!”
- “Introducing our new (last name) collection!”
- “(First name), we’re sorry, your order was cancelled.”
- Start with the recipient’s name.
- Use the word “you” often.
- Use personalized images.
- Capitalize on special occasions.
- Use emojis strategically.
- Ask a question.
- Make a statement.
- Use power words .
- Be Personalized and creative !!!!!!! 🙂 😀 😉 😛
- Keep it short and sweet .
- Use numbers or lists .
- Offer a discount or giveaway .
- A/B test your subject lines .
- Trigger curiosity .
- Test different Personalized strategies .
- Personalize for mobile users .
- Use actionable Personalized verbs .
- Utilize MailChimp’s Personalized tools .
Quick Tips To Write subject lines to Increase Open Rate
Subject lines are important for email newsletters and other types of email marketing. They can make or break how many people open your email. Here are some quick tips to write subject lines that will increase your open rate:
1. Keep it short. The ideal subject line is 50 characters or less.
2. Use a number. “10 Great Recipes for Fall!”
3. Use a question. “How to Make Crustless Pumpkin Pie?”
4. Use action words and phrases. “New recipe added”, or “Discover our new website.”
5. Keep it personal with the reader in mind. Instead of writing, “Here’s what we’re up to this week” consider writing “What we’re up to this week: Check it out!”
6. Be sure not to mislead your audience with your subject line. Focus on what the email is about and speak to that topic specifically.
7. Don’t count on your preheader to entice the reader to open the email. Most people don’t read it and won’t help you increase your open rate.
8. Give a reason for opening the email in the subject line itself with phrases like “free,” “helpful tip,” or “exclusive.”
- How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
- 71 Types of Email Subject Lines that Reader Must open
- 147+ Professional Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
- 107 attention grabbing email subject lines that get Opened
- 123 Best email marketing subject lines [Updated Samples]
- 131+ Best Cold Email Subject Lines To Generate More Sales
We hope you feel empowered with this new knowledge. The next time your client asks “How do I get more email opens?” You can provide them the answer in one sentence, 103 personalized subject lines to increase open rate! Do any of these strategies seem like they could help you or your company grow? If so, let us know and we will be happy to chat about how our team might work together on an effective strategy for your business. What are some other ways that you have seen companies use customized subject lines to capture attention in their inboxes? Let Me Know & Comment below.