Have you been searching for campaign slogans for your Student Council President and Secretary? Well, we have compiled a huge list of over 200+ ideas that will help you find the perfect slogan to run with. Whether it’s a catchy rhyme or a humorous message, there is something for everyone! The best part about these slogans is that they are all free to use (just make sure to give credit!). So go ahead and take some time to browse through our list of quotes below. There’s no better way to get inspired than by reading what other people were able to come up with!
There is something for everyone! The time has come to vote for your school’s new officers, but without a slogan, you might not know who to choose. You can’t just pick any slogan that pops into your head though, you want one that will show off your personality and what makes you unique as well as give an idea of what kind of President or Secretary you would be if elected. Luckily we spent hours coming up with some great ones for each position! Since they’re not all listed on one page, it should make it easier to find the perfect one for you! Check them out below:
Class President Slogans
Are you a student? Do you want to be class president or secretary? Well, we have the perfect blog post for YOU! We compiled a list of slogans ideas for the president and secretary. From funny to motivational, there is something for everyone in this blog post. So if you’re looking for some witty slogan ideas then keep reading!
- Vote for us! We promise to make your day better.
- We can make everyone’s lives better, if you just vote for us!
- No more pencils, no more books… No more teachers’ dirty looks.
- Elect (Candidate Name) and (Candidate Name) as your new student council officers!
- We’re ready for a great year! Pick us to lead the school.
- The future is in your hands, make it a good one.
- Vote for us and we’ll do our best to make school more interesting!
- Your voices sound better when you vote with ____ and ____.
- Your friends are running for office, you should too.
- More sleep days! We can make it happen if you vote for us.
- Vote to have more time after school and less before lunch.
- We want your voice to be heard, so please vote for us!
- If you want your life to be happier, vote for us.
- Your school needs change? We are ready to lead the student council!
- Tell them why they should pick you to lead the school.
- Only one candidate can bring happiness and fun!
- We work so you don’t have to.
- Do it for the FUTURE!
- Vote for us – we’ll make your voice LOUDER!
- We strive to make our school, YOUR school.
- You may not think I’m the right one for the job, but… Do it anyway!
- I promise no more pencils, no more books… No more teachers’ dirty looks.
Student Council Campaign Slogans
Are you a student and looking for the perfect slogan to win your school election? Are you an adult that needs some ideas for office campaigns? Do you want some good campaign slogans for either president or secretary of your local chapter of the American Association of University Women? Do not worry, we got it all. From witty puns to inspirational quotes, this list has it all. This is a list with 50+ slogans ideas from students who have run in their own elections and college students running on their campuses.
- Vote __________; they’re not like everyone else.
- Vote for me because I want what’s BEST FOR ALL OF US!
- If elected, I promise to give candy to all of my friends and give pop quizzes to all of my enemies.
- If elected, I promise that we’ll never have a terrible school year ever again!
- We’re looking for superlatives and overachievers. Vote _____.
- I love you students more than Pokemon loves Pokeballs!
- Vote for us – if we win, we take ALL your cash and candy!
- We roll up our sleeves so you don’t have to.
- Vote for us! We’ll make school fun again.
- School isn’t so bad, it’s just boring… But we can change that!
- We’ve got all the best ideas how to make this year the best one yet!
- Our awesome candidates don’t just want to win… They want to win big! Vote today and support greatness in action!
- The only thing that goes up is our grades after we’re elected as class president and vice president…
You can choose which one best fits your personal style and go from there! If you are campaigning, come back often as we will be updating this post with more ideas and sample speeches so stay tuned!
Funny Student Council Slogans
The Student Council is coming up for election and we need your help to come up with slogans! I came up with Slogans ideas that you can use or add on. There are some really funny ones that will get people’s attention and make them want to vote for you. From “You’re in my seat” to “I’m the only one who cares,” they’re all great! So go ahead, browse through these slogans and see if any of them catch your eye. And don’t forget to VOTE next week!!!!
- Congratulations, it’s your day!
- I’m gonna make school fun again!
- Put the FUN back in education.
- Study hard but party harder!
- Doing homework since Pre-K.
- It’s our time to lead.
- When I say study hall, you say no way!
- We want what we don’t have; Peace and Quiet!
- Let’s be honest…it’s us or detention!
- Teach ’em how to Dougie…Doug style.
- Making straight A’s since kindergarten.
- Hello… is it detention you’re looking for?
- It’s a mad mad school…mad about me!
- We need a change and I’m gonna go first!
- Act your age not your shoe size.
- Let us be great together!
- I may not have experience, but I have good ideas.
- Think outside the box, vote X.
- The voice of reason; I’ll leave you guys alone.
- Why be normal?
- If elected I will…
- Get things done by any means.
- Eggs-ellent leader.
- I’m here to laugh my way to the top!
- I got what it takes! Do you?
- Leadership is action not position!
- Seeking your confidence because I don’t have enough myself.
- It’s all about me! ME ME ME! It should be, anyway …
Funny Class President Slogans
We all know that the school election is around the corner. It’s time to get your creative skills out and start thinking of funny slogans for class president and secretary! Check out these Funny Class President Slogans ideas for President and Secretary. You will surely find something hilarious, witty or ‘presidential’ in here! No more excuses, let’s get this party started! (Pun intended)
- Class President: The Perfect Blend Of Charisma And Insanity
- If elected, I promise NOT to clean this school for 4 years!
- What do we want? Free Pizza! When do we want it? Now!
- If you don’t vote for me, I’m gonna tell everyone that you wear diapers!
- The votes are in…we won.
- Don’t vote for me…you’ll be stuck with me for 3 more years.
- We need laughter; I’ll make this school fun again.
- We all own the same backpack; let’s do lunch together.
- You’ve got nothin’ to lose but your chains.
- Vote X: Putting The Fun Back In Homework!
- Good grades, great friends – how much better can life get?
- My slogans will make you laugh; my plans will make you think!
- Yeahhhh Buddy!! You’re gonna love our class!
- Vote for change…vote for progress…So, vote for X!!!!!
- Hey what’s up man? You’re gonna love our class!
- Good grades, great friends. How much better could life get?
- Promise nothing…provide everything!
- Vote for me and I’ll do whatever you want!
- Don’t just vote; vote X!!!!
- My promises are in writing so don’t worry about it.
- Don’t settle for mediocrity…vote Taylor!!
- If elected I promise to eat every kid in this school before graduation.
- I’m so popular, my initials are H.O.M.E!!! (Honor Society of Model Educators)
Student Council Slogan Ideas
Do you have what it takes to become president or secretary of your school’s student council? Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Then this article is for you. Here are Slogan’s ideas that can help! From “It’s about time” to “We’re all in this together”, there are plenty of catchy slogans, some more politically oriented than others. Whatever your preference, we’ve got something for everyone!
- If you vote for us, your life will be much better next year.
- Promises promises…You should choose us because we deliver on our promises.
- You will be the school hero when you vote for us.
- Vote for us! We’ll make this year your best one yet!
- We promise to make this year perfect in every way… Will you trust us?
- Don’t settle for anything but the best – choose our candidates; they are the best of the best!
- If we don’t make it better, no one can.
- Help us help you have a great school year! Vote for us today.
- We’re going to do what we do so well… Make everyone feel included and important.
- Doing everything just isn’t enough… You need these guys on your side.
- These guys will make sure you stay on track with the schoolwork.
- Vote for us! We’ll put things back on track.
- We’re working to get everything back on track, but we need your vote to do it.
- Just imagine how awesome the rest of the year could be if you vote for us.
- If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right – so vote for us!
- You won’t regret choosing our awesome candidates; they will rock your world!
Student Council President Slogans
Do you want to be the next President of the Student Council? Do you have a great idea for a slogan that will get all of your friends and classmates excited about voting for you? Well, look no further. In this blog post, we’ve compiled 232+ slogans that are sure to make anyone’s campaign stand out from the rest! All it takes is one good idea and some time spent with these wordsmiths’ genius ideas. So what are you waiting for? Get creative, get inspired, and start campaigning!
Good Slogans For Student Council
Are you running for Student Council president or secretary? Or are you just looking for some fresh ideas to help your campaign? Well, look no further! This blog post has ideas that can make your slogan stand out. Whether it be funny, serious, cheesy…you name it. You’ll find everything here. So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and start reading!
- We need a change so vote for me. You know you want to.
- Your voice, your choice, our future. VOTE TODAY!
- If you wanna make changes – vote today… If can read this – Vote for me!
- I promise nothing, absolutely nothing.
- You’ll thank me later for this class presidency.
- Be the change you want to see in your school. Vote me.
- Vote for me and I will make learning fun again!
- We are the future so VOTE for change!
- Vote or lose – And we don’t wanna lose. Do we?
- Help Make This School Fun Again! VOTE 4 ME!! 🙂
- Give it your all!
- You can do anything if you try!
- A dream is only a dream until you make it real
- I am not perfect; but I’m full of potential.
- The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
- Nothing happens until people are willing to take a chance.
- You alone can’t change the world, but you can do your part.
- When you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
- Now is our time – let’s go for it!
- I can if I think I can.
- One step at a time.
- Who says dreams don’t come true?
Catchy Slogans For Student Council
I am excited to share my new blog post with you! So I have compiled slogans that can be used for your school’s student council president and secretary elections. hope this list is helpful in getting you started on brainstorming ideas for your election.
- We have lots of work ahead of us everyone. Once you vote for president and vice-president, let’s get to work!
- Let’s make this the best year ever!
- We’ll accomplish great things together.
- I look ahead to success with you!
- Joined at the heart.
- Think about it … think team work.
- Leaders are forged in hard times. Let’s make some history together!
- Arriving at solutions through teamwork – that’s what we do best!
- When you’re president, I’m your right hand.
- When I’m president, you’re my right hand. Together we’re unbeatable!
- You need a partner who knows how to be successful as much as you do.
- You found her! Now, let’s win together as one team!!
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Never stop believing!
- Everyone has a purpose, find yours.
- I have not failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- The question isn’t whether or not you can do it; it’s whether or not you try.
- Being kind is more important than being right.
- We make our own future.
- One day at a time!
- The only thing to fear, is fear itself.
- I got this!
- Put your fears aside, you can do it!
- Don’t be scared of the dark; be scared of what’s in it.
Student Council Secretary Slogans
This blog post is a list of slogans for the Student Council President and Secretary. We have Slogans ideas to help you get started with your campaign slogan. Some are serious, some are fun, but all will be memorable! The goal of the student council president is to lead by example and show students what it means to be an active participant in our democracy. The secretary’s job is to support the president with their duties as well as keep track of all meetings, agendas, minutes, and any other paperwork needed.
- Get ready to work hard! We’re powerful together!
- Our friendship is our strength
- Blue and Gold: Friends working together
- We’re all stars – let’s show the world what we can do!
- There is no “i” in team… but there is one in WIN!
- Wordsmithing By A Nerd Girl
- Friends to the Finish
- Most likely to succeed!
- We’ll be a success together!
- For a brighter tomorrow… work hard today
- I can do it if you help me!
- You’re GOLDEN! Let’s show them what we can do.
- Make it happen – Make it fun!
- Students helping students accomplish their dreams.
- Let your voice be heard and your vote counted.
- Vote for class president and vice-president now.
- We’re all stars – let’s show the world what we can do!
- Actions speak louder than words
- When I say … You say … Team Work!
- Arriving at solutions together.
- Saying “Yes” to new ideas.
- I’m on my way to greatness.
- To the Top, Together!
- It takes a village to lead a student council election campaign.
- Do it for your friends because they are just as important as you are.
- Don’t let anything hold us back from being successful!
- Let’s get this party started!
- Everyone has something important to say… so listen up!
Wow! That was a lot to take in. You are probably feeling really excited about all these slogans you could use for your club’s next year of campaigning, but don’t get too carried away just yet. There is still so much more information on this topic that I would love to share with you before we sign off today. Comment below and let me know what slogan idea resonated the most with you or if there was anything else from our discussion that stuck out to you as being interesting?