Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience. However, getting people to open your emails can be difficult without an engaging subject line. With so many different types of email surveys available, it’s hard to know which ones are worth trying out and which will fall flat right from the start. Here are 121+ best survey email subject lines for feedback that you might want to try Now!
Whether it’s a survey or feedback request, your email subject line is one of the most important parts of your message. It can make or break your open rates and click-throughs. The best survey email subject lines get people to respond with an intention to take action like filling out a form, reading more about the product, etc.
Now let’s dig into some data! According to Litmus: “open rates are inversely proportional to word count in the subject line.” Keep it short and simple so they’ll actually read what you have to say in the body of your email. And according to Mailchimp: “subject lines
Survey Email Subject Lines for feedback
1) Urgent: Please reply to this survey request by tomorrow!
2) Ninjas Wanted! Participate in our quick survey and win freebies 😀
3) We need your feedback on latest product!
4) Different concepts for your consideration.
5) We need your feedback on last quarter’s performance.
6) Subject line help needed to improve open rate :p
7) This is our May Survey. Replying is Mandatory 🙂
8) A quick survey to know about your experience with ABC University.
9) We need your help in subject line and email copy.
10) Quick Survey: Please participate and leave your valuable feedbacks!
11) Did you find our website useful?
12) We need your input on last quarter’s results.
13) A quick survey to appreciate your time and effort!
14) Opinion needed, please share your thoughts with us.
15) Please review our website at your earliest convenience.
16) Just wondering about your experience with CBS University’s service…
17). We are excited to announce our new product! Please give us your feedback!
18). Help needed on the subject line for a quick survey 😛
19) Quick Survey- Please take 5 minutes to help us improve our website.
20) We need your opinion on the proposed changes in the upcoming student events!
21) Do you like ABC University’s services? Please leave us your feedback…
22) Opinion needed for quick survey; will appreciate if you can spare 2 minutes of time.
23) Please participate in this quick survey and win $20 as a token of appreciation.
24) We need your feedback on our new product! The highest-ranking gets a freebie.
25) Can you give us your honest feedback about ABC University’s services?
Best Survey Email Subject Lines
26) Quick Survey: It will just take 2 minutes to answer this one.
27) We need your feedback on recent changes in our website after checking out the last student survey!
28) Your sincere opinions are required for a quick survey.
29) A short and simple survey to know about your experience with ABC University’s service.
30) We need your constructive reply for a quick survey.
31) Help us improve our new site by taking this quick survey.
32) Your honest feedback about ABC University’s service is needed for a quick survey!
33) We need your input on improving the website- Please take out 2 minutes of time to review it and we will be glad if you can spare more than that…
34) We need your feedback for this quick survey; we assure it will take only 2 minutes.
35) Please participate in our quick and short survey on ABC University’s services.
36) Quick Survey: Help us improve our new website by checking out the details and answering this quick survey form.
37) Can you please spare 2 minutes for a quick survey on ABC University’s services?
38) Please participate in our short and simple survey to win a free gift.
39) Your honest feedback will help us improve our website, thanks for taking this survey.
40) Our new product is out now- Have you checked it out yet? We need your candid response to improve it before the release.
41) We need a few minutes of your time for a quick and easy survey on ABC University’s services.
42) This is not spam! Please participate in our quick survey and win a free gift 🙂
Quick Tips To Write a Best Survey Email Subject Lines.
There are various ways to write a subject line for your survey email. Follow these quick tips to make sure you get the most out of your survey campaign.
1. Keep it short but descriptive. A well-written email subject line should be between 5-11 words long and should describe what the email is about in detail without giving away too much information about the content of your email.
2. Use specific words that are relevant to your marketing campaign. Words like “survey”, “questionnaire” etc have lower open rates as compared to other more specific words like “course evaluation”, “feedback form” etc
3. Avoid overused words and phrases. Commonly used words and phrases like “help”, “please” etc have lower open rates as compared to more specific words.
4. Make sure your subject line reflects the purpose of your email. The subject line should reflect the purpose of your email accurately so that your recipients can easily figure out whether or not they want to read further based on the content of the subject line.
5. Avoid spammy words like “free”, “cash prize”,”order now” etc as they can damage your brand’s image and increase your email deliverability risk.
6. Use personalization to make the subject line specific to each recipient based on their name or job title. Personalizing subject lines increases open rates by 19%.
7. Avoid using a generic subject line like “Questionnaire” or “Online Survey” as these email subjects have lower open rates.
Comment below to share your favorite survey email subject line! Some of the best are “What is your opinion on this new product?” or “Your feedback needed.” When it comes to surveys, you want to make sure that people know what they’re signing up for. It’s easy enough when someone fills out a form and provides their information, but if you want more detailed answers from respondents, an email can be useful. Here are 121+ different survey email subject lines we’ve compiled in order to help with inspiration for yours! Which one do you like the most?