Do you want to know the secret to writing Travel email subject lines that get opened? We have 103 tested and proven emails subject lines from real brands. We’ve analyzed their performance so you can learn from them. You’ll also find a list of words that work well in email subject lines, along with tips on how to write your own winning subject line.
This is the only guide you need to create amazing emails that will be read by more people and generate also more revenue for your business. Don’t waste another minute wondering what works and what doesn’t when it comes to crafting compelling copy for your next email campaign.
Travel email subject lines
- “Amazing photos from my trip to Italy!”
- “I can’t believe what I just saw in India!”
- “You won’t believe the food I just ate in Thailand!”
- “I just had the best time ever in Vietnam!”
- “I’m loving my time in Mexico!”
- “This place is amazing! I can’t wait to come back!”
- “I wish you were here with me in Greece!”
- “I’m already missing Japan!”
- “Thank you so much for helping me plan my trip to Australia!”
- “I had the best time on my trip to Cuba!”
- ” Iceland was even more beautiful than I ever imagined!”
- “My time in Morocco was unforgettable, thank you
- “Escape the winter blues with a sunny vacation”
- “We found the perfect place for your summer getaway”
- “All-inclusive luxury resort under $1000”
- “Last-minute flight deals this weekend”
- “Pack your bags, we’re going on an adventure!”
- “See the world for less with our exclusive deals”
- Unforgettable experiences await you in Egypt!
- Step back in time with a visit to ancient Greece!
- Explore the stunning natural beauty of Iceland!
- Discover the fascinating history of Rome!
- Experience the unique culture of Japan!
- See the world’s tallest building in Dubai!
- Swim with dolphins in the Bahamas!
- Take a safari in Africa!
- Go whale watching in Alaska!
- Marvel at the pyramids of Giza!
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef in Australia!
- Go skiing in the Alps!
- Relax on a beach in Bora Bora!
- Take a ride on the bullet train in China!
- Hop on a gondola for a tour of Venice!
- Visit the Matterhorn in Switzerland!
- Sample some delicious wine in France!
- Admire the Northern Lights in Scandinavia!
- Drive along Route 66 in the USA!”
For More: 171 Attractive Travel slogans Ideas & Taglines to Attract Travelers
Best travel email subject lines
- “A World of Adventure Awaits”
- “Come Explore With Us”
- “Discover a New Culture”
- “Escape the Ordinary”
- “Experience the Wonders of the World”
- “Find Your Sense of Adventure”
- “Follow Your Dreams”
- “Go On an Adventure”
- “Here’s to New Beginnings”
- “Immerse Yourself in a new culture”
- ” Journey to [destination]”
- “[Destination] is Calling Your Name!”
- “Live a Little!”
- ” Pack Your Bags!”
- ” Ready for an Adventure?”
- ” See the World Through New Eyes”
- ” Soak Up Some Sun!”
- ” Stand Out From The Crowd”
- ” Travel to [destination]”
- ” Unforgettable Experiences Await You!”
- “I’m Ready to Book My Trip!”
- “I Need Some Ideas…”
- “Last-Minute Trip!”
- “10 Reasons Why Travel is Good for You”
- “How to Travel on a Budget”
- “The Ultimate packing list for Traveling Anywhere”
- “I Just Came Back from _ and Here’s What I Learned”
- “The Best Time to Visit __ is “
- “Why _ is my Favorite Place in the World”
- “How to make the Most of your Time in _“
- “5 Tips for Dealing with Jet Lag like a Pro”
- “3 Ways to Beat Post-Vacation Blues”
- “How I afford to travel so often – my top tips!”
- “The best trip of my life!”
- “Wish you were here!”
- “Can’t wait to see you!”
- “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!”
- “I’m coming home!”
- “I’m so excited to travel!”
- “I can’t wait to explore!”
- “I’m getting away from it all!”
- “This is the trip of a lifetime!”
- “I can’t wait to see the world!”
- “There’s no place like home!”
- “I can’t wait to meet you!”
- “With love from afar!”
For More: 115 vacation email subject lines That opened 2x
Quick Tips to Write subject lines that Audience Loved
When you’re planning a trip, the last thing you want to do is spend hours writing email subject lines. But if you want to get the most out of your travel experience, it’s worth taking the time to craft effective email subject lines.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Keep it short and sweet
People are busy, and they don’t have time to read so long emails. Keep your subject lines short and to the point, and you’ll be more likely to get your message across.
2. Use keywords that will grab attention
Think about the words that will grab your audience’s attention. Words like “discount,” “sale,” “free” and “offer” are strong words that will get people to stop scrolling through their inbox.
3. Do your research
If you know something special about the place you’re visiting, use it! For example, if there’s an upcoming holiday, make a reference to it in your email subject line.
4. Use humor
Humor can be a great way to stand out in people’s inboxes. Just make sure that your humor is so appropriate for your audience.
5. Be creative
If all else fails, get creative! Brainstorm a few different ideas before settling on one. The more interesting your email subject line, the more likely people are to open it.
The bottom line is that your email subject lines are so important, and you should take the time to make them stand out. By using these tips, you can create email subject lines that will intrigue your audience and encourage them to read your messages.
- How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
- 71 Types of Email Subject Lines that Reader Must open
- 147+ Professional Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
- 107 attention grabbing email subject lines that get Opened
- 123 Best email marketing subject lines [Updated Samples]
- 131+ Best Cold Email Subject Lines To Generate More Sales
As a business traveler, do you find it difficult to come up with ideas for your next email? Do you want to know what subject lines have worked for other businesses in the past? If so, we’ve got some great news. In this blog post, we share 103 of our favorite travel-related emails that readers loved. This list includes everything from marketing strategies and offers to inspirational quotes about being an explorer who never stops learning! We hope these will inspire you on your future travels or at work. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below