When it comes to water conservation, every little bit helps. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 109 best water conservation slogans to help you save water and do your part for the environment. Whether you’re starting a new business or looking for ways to cut back on your own personal usage, these slogans can help get you motivated to make a change. So check them out and start conserving today!
Water conservation slogans
- Every drop counts
- Water is life, save it!
- A drop a day keeps the water crisis away
- slow the flow to save H2O
- There is no Planet B, so conserve water!
- Turn the tap off – that’s how we roll
- Time to make waves for water conservation
- Give water a chance – save it!
- Don’t let our planet thirsty, save water!
- Thirsty? Drink from the tap, not from the bottle
- prevent drought, before you turn the faucet off think what it’s worth
- One gallon at a time, we can change the world
- We can’t live without water, let’s not waste it!
- There is no Planet B, so let’s conserve Planet A!
- Small changes make a big difference – start conserving water today!
- Easy tips for conserving water in your everyday life
- Be the change you want to see in the world – start conserving water!
- It’s time to make a splash and conserve water!
- Every day is Earth Day, let’s conserve water everyday!
- One person can make a difference – start conserving water today!
- Together we can make a difference – start conserving water today!
- Every drop counts – start conserving water today!
- There is no planet B – conserve water!
- A drop a day keeps the water away!
- Reduce, reuse, recycle – including water!
- Let’s make a splash for water conservation!
- We all need H2O – so let’s conserve it!
- Drip by drip we can make a difference!
- Every little bit helps when it comes to conserving water!
- Time to turn the taps off – conserve water!
- When it comes to water conservation, think before you drink!
- You can make a difference – start conserving water today
- Small steps lead to big change – start conserving water now
Related: 113 Global Warming Slogans & Tagline Ideas to Highlight issues
Slogan on save water
- Water is life, conserve it for tomorrow.
- Turn the taps tight, to save water we must.
- When it comes to water, be more thrifty!
- Watch your water usage or face the future’s fury!
- By wasting water, we’re running our future dry!
- If there’s no water left then what will we try?
- Save water today so you can swim tomorrow!
- Don’t be a sap, save water in every tap!
- A drop a day keeps the drought away!
- Every drop counts so please don’t let it out!
- Put a lid on it! and save some water while you sit.
- short showers equal happy flowers
- turn the faucet off when your brushing your teeth!!!!
- When its yellow let it mellow but when its brown flush it down
- rains due soon no need for a rinse just save that water for the garden
- Turn off the sprinklers and give Mother Nature a chance
- Save water, save life!
- Every drop counts!
- A drop a day keeps the thirst away!
- Water is life, don’t let it slip away!
- Don’t be so wasteful, save some H2O!
- Turn the tap off – save our water!
- One less shower saves 150 gallons a month!
- Collect rainwater – it’s pure gold!
- Save a river, save yourself!
- Use water wisely or face the consequences!
- There is no life without water – so conserve it!
- Clean water is crucial for health – save it!
- We can’t exist without water, so let’s not take it for granted!
- Being water-wise benefits everyone – do your part today!
- Don’t let your good habits go down the drain – save water!
- Every time you turn on the tap, remember: our future depends on water conservation today!
- “Water, Water Everywhere, Nor Any Drop to Drink”
Related: 103 Creative Recycling slogans & Tagline ideas [Samples Included]
Save water save earth
- Save water, save the planet!
- Every drop counts!
- Water is life – protect it!
- Don’t be a drip – save water!
- Turn the tap off – save water!
- Water your plants, not your pavement!
- A drop a day keeps the drought away!
- Fix that leak! Don’t let water go to waste!
- Keep taps tightly closed – don’t let water run wild!
- Take shorter showers to save water power!
- Don’t let the taps run – think of what it’s doing to the planet!
- When it comes to water, less is best!
- Only wash full loads in the washing machine and dishwasher
- Put a brick in your toilet cistern to reduce the amount of water used per flush
- Collect rainwater in a barrel and use it to water your plants
- Check for leaks around your home and fix them promptly
- Saving water means saving our planet.
- Cut your shower time and save the world.
- Water is life, save it to save your life.
- H2O please we need more of you!
- Be water smart, save our future!
- Drip by drip we can make a difference
- Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth and be water responsible
- If there’s magic on this planet, it is contained in water”-Loren Eiseley
- “Water is the driving force of all nature.”-Leonardo da Vinci
- A drop of water is worth more than a sack full of gold to a thirsty man.-Spanish Proverb
- “We never know the worth or waterfall till the river is dry.”-Thomas Hood
- “When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water.”-Benjamin Franklin
- “All rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place
Related: 121 Creative life slogans Ideas & Tagline Examples
Poster on water conservation with slogan
As anyone who has ever been through a drought can attest, water is a precious resource. And while we often take it for granted, the fact is that water conservation is more important than ever. One way to help promote water conservation is to put up posters with catchy slogans. Here are a of our favorites:
- “Every drop counts!”
- “Think before you drink!”
- “Water is life – conserve it!”
- “Save water, save the planet!”
- “Turn the tap off – save water!”
- “Water isessential – don’t waste it!”
- “Be water wise – conserve H2O!”
- “Less water = more life!”
- “No water = no life!”
- “Think blue, go green – save water!”
- “A drop a day keeps the drought away!”
- “It all starts with one drop – save water!”
- Save our water, save our planet.
- Only rain down the drain.
- Let’s make a splash for water conservation.
- Keep the tap turned off when brushing your teeth
- Repair dripping taps immediately
- A running tap can waste 8 litres a minute
- Turn the tap off while shaving or brushing your teeth
- A full bathtub requires up to 80 gallons of water
- Limit your shower time
- Put a bottle of water in the fridge instead of running the tap
- Water your plants during cooler hours, not during the heat of the day
- Install an irrigation system – it uses less water than watering by hand
- Collect rainwater in a barrel for watering your plants
- “Water is Life – Protect It!”
- “There is No Planet B – Conserve Water!”
- “Every Drop Counts!”
- “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Save Water!”
- “Make Every Drop Count!”
- “Be Water Wise – Save Our planet!”
- “Be Water Smart – It’s in Your Hands!”
Related: 115 Catchy Advertising slogans Ideas & Suggestions [Samples Included]
Where To use Water conservation slogans
At this point in time, water conservation is one of the most important issues facing our society. As we all know, water covers the majority of Earth’s surface, but at this moment very little of that liquid gold is available to use. Water has become a precious commodity that must be used sparingly and carefully meted out only when necessary.
That is why it is important to use water conservation slogans whenever possible to remind people of the importance of saving this valuable resource. There are many places where these slogans can be used, but some of the most effective ones include:
- In advertising and marketing materials
- On signs and posters in public places
- On billboards and other signage
- In speeches, presentations, and lectures
- On bumper stickers
- On water bills and invoices
- Within media content (on television, radio, or in newspapers)
The right slogans are motivating reminders to people that will make them pay closer attention to their water usage.
For More: 10 things to do before Creating slogan or tagline
Quick Tips To Write Creative Slogans
There are many ways that you can be creative when it comes to slogans for water conservation. Here are a few quick tips to help get you started:
1. Think about the benefits of conserving water. Some benefits of conserving water include reducing your water bill, helping the environment, and conserving a precious natural resource.
2. Come up with a clever catchphrase. A catchy slogan can help people remember why it’s important to conserve water.
3. Make it personal. People are more likely to take action if they feel like the issue is relevant to them. So think about ways that you can make water conservation personal for your audience.
4. Use humor. A little bit of humor can be a powerful tool when it comes to getting people’s attention.
5. Be creative with your visuals. Slogans are more likely to stick in people’s minds if they are accompanied by eye-catching visuals.
6. Keep it short and sweet. The longer your slogan, the less likely it is that people are going to take notice.
7. Make it clear who should act and how they can do so. It’s important to let people know what you want them to do, whether it be turning off the tap when brushing their teeth or making sure that their sprinkler systems are properly adjusted.
Water conservation is a vitally important issue, but that doesn’t mean that it has to be dry and boring! With a little creativity, you can come up with slogans and visuals that will inspire people to take action and help protect our precious water resources. Good luck!
Related: What is a Slogan & Tagline [Complete Guide & Examples]
Water conservation is something each and every one of us can do to make a difference. By using some of the slogans provided in this blog post, you can help get the word out there about water conservation and how important it is. We hope you understand just how serious the issue of water scarcity is and will take these slogans to heart, using them to encourage others to conserve as much water as possible. Together, we can make a real impact on preserving our most precious resource – clean, safe water for everyone.