If you want to increase your email open rates, you need to start using more engaging subject lines. According to recent studies, those 113 flirty email subject lines tested 2x faster than the control group. And that’s just the beginning! These simple tips will help improve your email marketing strategy and get more eyes on your content. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and check out those irresistible headlines now!
In a world where attention spans are short and everyone is vying for the next customer or sale, it’s important to employ every tool in your arsenal to get ahead. And one of the most powerful tools at your disposal is your email subject line.
Flirty email subject lines Samples
- “Hey, I’m feeling a little lonely and could use some company”
- “I’ve been thinking about you all day…”
- “I can’t stop thinking about how [insert compliment] your [insert body part]”
- “[Insert something that’s not sexual] but it makes me think of you”
- “[Insert funny anecdote]”
- “I think you’re a catch”
- “You make me smile, I bet you can do the same for me”
- “Hi, my name is __ and I’m new in town”
- “Hey there!”
- “Hey, you’re pretty hot”
- “I’m not sure if I should be sending this to you…but here it is!”
- “You make me want to do bad things”
- Hey, I’m not trying to be creepy but you’re really cute
- You should have warned me that you were so hot
- When are we going on our first date
- I can’t stop thinking about your lips and what they could do to me
- Wanna hang out tonight or tomorrow night because my bed is lonely without you in it
- When will I see you again
- You’re a breath of fresh air
- Who’s your favorite TV show character and why
- Do you have any plans for tomorrow night
- How about we get together for a drink tonight ?
- “I’m feeling lonely”
- “What are you up to?”
- “You’re my favorite person in the world”
- “Are you free this weekend?”
- “Do you want to do something fun tomorrow night?”
- “I’m not trying to brag but…”
- “What are you wearing?”
- “Hey, what’s up?”
- “You’re the best”
- “How was your day?”
- “Are you as exhausted as me?”
- “Hey there!”
- “I love your hair”
- “You’re the most beautiful woman in this bar”
- “If I were stranded on an island, would you be my girl?”
- “Did I just see you turn around and look at me?”
Quick Tips To Write best subject lines
When a flirty subject line is used, it can help increase your open rates by 3 to 5 percent. If you take the time to create a good one, you may have a better chance of being opened and clicked on. Before you think about what information to put in your email or how to design it, focus on crafting an attention-grabbing subject line.
Suggestions for a Flirty Subject Line
Need some help in creating the best flirty subject lines that will increase your inbox delivery rate? Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- • Use words or short phrases that grab the reader’s attention and make them curious about what is inside. Phrases such as, “Confession: I’m a little obsessed with you” or “You’re going to love this” can work well.
- • Try using a question in your subject line. Questions such as, “Do you like what you see?” or “What are you waiting for?” can be effective at getting the reader’s attention.
- • Make a statement that will make the reader pause and think. An example of this is, “We’re practically strangers…and I like it.”
- • Use a quote in your subject line. When an effective quote is used people immediately pay attention.
- • Be upfront with what you want to share or ask from the recipient.
The 113 flirty email subject lines that open 2x quickly are just the thing to get your week started off right. Whether you’re trying to sell a product, capture someone’s attention or take advantage of an opportunity- these clever and witty ideas can help make sure it happens! So whether you want to flirt with somebody special, get them on board for pre-ordering your latest product line or find out if they share any interests with you (or all three!) there is something here for everyone. Let me know in the comments what you think about this list? What was your favorite idea? Which one did not work at all for you?