Are you looking for a new gym slogan? We’ve got 131 catchy slogans and taglines that will motivate your members to go the extra mile. Whether it’s about getting healthy, losing weight, or just having fun – we have something for everyone! Our collection is full of inspiration and motivation that will help your gym stand out from the rest. You can use these slogans on social media, in newsletters, on posters around the gym – anywhere you want to get people excited about working out!
Here are some examples of our amazing slogans & taglines: “If it doesn’t challenge you – It won’t change you” “The only workout I ever skipped was my funeral” “You don’t need a trainer…you need a miracle.” “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
Slogan about physical fitness
- “Don’t let your workout routine become a routine”
- “If you’re not sweating, it’s not working”
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen”
- “No pain, no gain!”
- “Abs are made in the kitchen and gym.”
- “No pain, no gain”
- “Pain is temporary; pride lasts forever.”
- “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.”
- “Don’t sweat the small stuff.”
- “Do or do not – there is no try.”
- “”It’s not about how hard you hit but how hard you can get hit and keep moving.””
- “Dress for success” – Wear clothing that is comfortable and appropriate
- “Play fair!” – Don’t cheat or take unfair advantage of other players on the field or court
- “Don’t give up!”- Never give up when things get tough! Keep working hard until the end!”
- “You can’t have a healthy body without a healthy mind.”
- “One step at a time.”
- “If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together”.
- “‘I’m too busy’ is just an excuse for being lazy”.
- “You don’t have to be great, you just have to get up.”
- “It’s not about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.”
- “If your body is a temple, then work out like it matters!”
- “I’m not doing this for me, I’m doing it for my family”
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn”
- “You’re never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” -Cheryl Strayed
- “Be Stronger than your Excuses”
- “If you want something done right, do it yourself.” -Mae West
Gym taglines & Slogans
- Let’s get fit!
- Get in shape with us
- We’re here to help you reach your goals
- You have the power to change your life
- Fitness at it’s best!
- “Sweat for the weekend”
- “There’s a tough side to me that you don’t see.”
- “Come through with your A-game or get benched.”
- “I’m not asking you to be perfect, but I am demanding excellence.”
- “It’s time to put in work so we can reap the benefits later on down the line.”
- “We’ll work out together”
- “Where a body is a temple and sweat is holy water”
- “The gym where you never have to wait in line”
- “A workout for all shapes, sizes, and goals.”
- “Your fitness has been waiting for you.”
- “Fitness with no judgment”
- “No more excuses, we’re here to help”
- “We’ll take it from here”
- “You don’t have to be a superhero to get fit”
- “It’s not just about the work out, it’s about you!”
- “We’ve got your back.”
- “Everyone has their story – let us tell yours.”
- Get your body on the right track
- Fitness is a lifestyle, not a destination
- You don’t have to be crazy to work out here
- Sweat and smile (or something like that)
- We’ll make you sweat and we’ll make you smile at the same time!
- “Where the only thing you need to bring is your attitude.”
- “You don’t have to be an athlete to train here.”
- “If you want it done right, come get it done at our gym!”
- “Train like no one’s watching”
- “A healthy body starts with a healthy mind”
- “We’re not a gym, we’re a lifestyle”
- “Never give up on your dreams.”
- “It’s not about how fast you finish but how strong you start.”
Slogan about exercise
- Make a list of all the things you enjoy doing and then do one or two every day
- Get up early – it’s easier to exercise first thing in the morning
- Listen to your favorite music while you work out
- Find someone who has similar fitness goals as you and workout together
- Stick with it! It takes time for your body to adjust, but eventually it will get better
- Get a group of friends and work out together
- Set small goals, like walking to the grocery store instead of driving or taking the stairs at work
- Find an activity that you enjoy doing, such as running outside in nature or dancing with your kids
- Try new things – sign up for a yoga class or go rock climbing!
- Keep your body moving
- Go for a walk
- Do some stretches before bed
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Stand up while you’re on the phone or watching TV Dance around in your living room to music you love
- Put on your favorite song and dance around the kitchen
- Take a long walk with a friend or pet
- Find an exercise buddy to keep you motivated
- Join a gym that’s close to home
- Get outside and enjoy nature – go for a hike, take your dog for a run, etc
- Do some yoga poses in front of the TV at night before bedtime
- The best way to get in shape is by challenging yourself
- There are many ways to exercise, which one will you choose today
- Exercise doesn’t have to be boring – make it fun!
- Remember that the more effort you put into your workout, the better results you’ll see
- If there was one thing I could tell people about exercising, it would be this- __
Rhyming fitness slogans
- Keep your body healthy and strong
- Exercise is not a punishment, it’s a privilege
- Don’t be lazy, don’t be mean
- Get fit and feel the breeze!
- It’s better to sweat now than cry later
- If you want to look good in clothes, work out with weights!
- “Eat your veggies – they’re good for you”
- “I’m gonna work out, so I can be buff”
- “You gotta get up and go to the gym if you wanna get in shape!”
- “It’s not hard to stay healthy – just eat your fruits and vegetables”
- “A healthy body is a happy body!”
- “‘Cause it’s important that we all do our part to keep ourselves fit.”
- Exercise is a shape-up
- It’s time to get buff, so let’s start with pushups
- Start your day off right by doing sit ups in the morning
- You can do it! Just keep at it until you’re done!
- To be fit and healthy, just exercise every day!
- Don’t wait for tomorrow – take care of yourself today!
- I’m a fit-in, not a fat-in
- Exercise is good for your health and fitness
- Keep on running to be in shape
- Get up and go out the door
- Eat healthy food – it’s all you need!
- It takes time, patience and effort to stay fit and healthy
- “If you don’t want a big butt, stop eating fries”
- “It’s not hard to do the splits, if you just make your mind up.”
- “You can’t have an ice cream cone without licking it first.”
- “I’m going to be way more fit than my sister is.”
- “Don’t eat too much candy on Halloween or else you’ll get fat!”
- “In order to be healthy and happy, you need to exercise everyday.”
- “I’m gonna make it my mission to get fit!”
Gym motivation slogan
- “I’m not just in the gym, I’m in it to win it”
- “You don’t have to be great at everything, you just have to be great at something”
- “When life throws lemons, make lemonade”
- “Train like your life depends on it because one day it might.”
- “The only thing that stands between me and my goals is myself.”
- “I will not quit until I’m the best me that I can be.”
- “You are stronger than you think.”
- “Never give up, never surrender!”
- “The only regret is quitting.”
- “Be your own hero.”
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are capable of achieving”
- “If you can’t beat them, join them.”
- “Don’t sit out the game of life.”
- “You’re not a victim; you’re an athlete in training.
- “I’ll be the one who’s stronger”
- “You can’t stop me, I’m a fighter”
- “Push through the pain and you will see victory”
- “No matter how hard it is, don’t give up!”
- “Every day I get closer to my goal.”
- “It’s not about what you’re made of; it’s about what you do with what you’ve got.”
- “If you don’t show up, the weight won’t either!”
- “Stop making excuses and start living your life”
- “Do it for yourself because nobody else will”
- “The best time to work out is now!”
- “What’s your excuse?”
- “Don’t let anything stand in the way of what you want.”
- “I sweat and I’m proud”
- “Sweat is fat crying”
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.”
- “A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.”
- “Don’t let the best be the enemy of the good”
- “Do or do not, there is no try.”
- “The only way to get better is to push yourself.”
- “You’re stronger than you think you are.”
Where To Use Gym slogans & Tagline
Whether you are a club owner, personal trainer or manager, remember that your gym slogan is part of your brand.
This is why it’s important to make sure it can easily be remembered and associated with your gym.
Gym slogans are different from the rest because they are used in conjunction with other elements of branding. It must work well for your logo, symbol or graphic.
Brian Flatt, author of “Brain Surgery for Suits,” suggests that the best way to come up with a gym slogan is to follow three steps: listen, learn before you leap and be memorable.
The following are several ideas you can use when coming up with your own unique gym slogans.
At The Entryway
Your Fitness slogans can be placed at the entryway of your facility so potential customers will see it as soon as they come in. You want them to learn about your gym immediately, and what better place than right at their first sight. If you’re an individual trainer, consider placing a small sticker with your slogan on it on the front door of your house.
On Gym Equipment
Many gym-goers take a break in between sets to catch their breath and read the latest headlines or check their email. Why not have your gym slogan printed on some of the equipment so people can see it while they’re resting? This is also a great way to get more views for your tagline.
On T-shirts And Other Clothing
Printing your gym slogan on T-shirts will help potential members remember it because they’ll likely see themselves wearing it! You can also print them on tank tops, hats, headbands–essentially anything you want, as long as it’s a clothing item.
Quick Tips To Write Creative Gym slogans & Tagline
When you’re looking to get fit, getting creative with your gym’s slogan and tagline can help set you apart from the competition. Here are a few quick tips to get you started:
1. Keep it short and sweet. A good slogan or tagline should be memorable and easy to remember, so keep it short and sweet.
2. Be aspirational. Your slogan or tagline should inspire people to reach for their fitness goals.
3. Make it personal. Use your gym’s name or a personal motto to help people connect with your brand.
4. Be unique. Don’t be afraid to stand out from the competition by coming up with a unique slogan or tagline.
5. Be positive. A positive message can help encourage people to stick with their fitness goals.
With these tips in mind, you’re ready to come up with your own creative gym slogans and taglines. Use them to inspire people to reach for their fitness goals.
I hope you enjoyed our list of 131 catchy gym slogans and tagline ideas. As a personal trainer, these are some of my go-to phrases for motivating clients to work hard in the weight room or on the mat. What are your favorite motivational phrases? Share below so we can all get motivated together!