Do you want to increase your email open rates? We’ve compiled 121 of the best email subject lines for your jewelry store. These are proven to get more opens and clicks, so you can maximize revenue from each campaign. From A/B testing ideas to pre-written copy, we have all the tools you need right here!
You don’t have time to spend hours on research or writing emails yourself – that’s why we created this resource. Now it takes just minutes for you to send out a successful email marketing campaign with these tested subject lines! And if that wasn’t enough, our team is always available by phone or chat if you ever need help getting started. So what are you waiting for?
Get inspired with these 121 jewelry email subject lines!
- Get your sparkle on!
- Ready to open your mailbox!
- Get More Attention with These Eye-Catching Jewelry
- Get Your FREE Jewelry Guide!
- Ready to take your jewelry business to the next level?
- Get the ring of your dreams for half the price
- Find your perfect piece of jewelry today!
- Get the Ring of Your Dreams for Half Price!
- Ready to add more bling to your life!
- Get more out of your jewelry wardrobe!
- Get your jewelry fix!
- Ready to get excited!
- Get notified when we launch our next collection!
- Get ready to shine!
- Different Types of Jewelry Every Woman Needs
- Get MORE attention from your clients
- Get the Jewelry you’ve always wanted!
- The only thing better than one ring…
- Get more out of your jewelry collection!
- Get more eyes on your jewelry!
- Ready for engagement season!
- Get emails that get attention
- Get your Kundalini on!
- Did you find your perfect ring yet?
- Get your first piece of jewelry for free!
- Get more out of your Jewelry with our Tips!
- Ready to fall in love with Jewelry!
- Get noticed with unique jewelry email subject lines
- Get your free copy of our latest eBook!
Quick Tips to Write subject lines to Engage more Clients
Subject lines are the gateway to your email. If they don’t engage your reader, they won’t open your email. That’s why it’s important to spend time crafting the perfect subject line for your jewelry emails.
Here are a few quick tips to help you write engaging subject lines:
1. Keep it Simple
Stay away from over complicated subject lines. If your reader is having a hard time deciphering the meaning, they may not open it at all! We want to entice our customers with short and catchy phrases that convey what’s inside without confusing them or leading them astray. If you have multiple items to promote in your email.
2. Create Urgency
If you have a sale or promotion going on, use urgency in your subject line to entice action. Something like “Only 3 Days Left” or even just “Sale Ending Soon” will have customers racing to your site to check out the sale before it ends.
3. Avoid Sensitive Topics
This can be a tricky one, because you want to create an email that resonates with your readers . However, if you talk about touchy subjects in your subject line, you may turn people off before they’ve even had a chance to read the email. Keep things light and fun, and save the serious stuff for the body of the email.
4. Use Numbers
People love lists and they love numbers. If you can work a number into your subject line, it will instantly grab attention. For example, “5 Ways to Style Your New Jewelry” or “3 Necklaces Every Woman Should Own”.
5. Be Familiar
If you can reference something familiar to your reader, they will be more likely to open the email.
What are your thoughts? Let Me Know & Comment below. Share this article with friends and family to help them get more sales too! We would love to hear what you think about the tips we’ve shared in this blog post, so please leave a comment below. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read our 121 Jewelry email subject lines that will engage more clients!