125 Information Technology Slogans, Ideas & Taglines Examples! Looking for a slogan to help you stand out from the competition? You’ve come to the right place. We have over 125 slogans that will help you get your brand noticed and remembered by potential customers. Whether it’s an IT company or any other type of business, we have a slogan for you.
Our slogans are designed to be memorable and catchy so they can easily be used in marketing campaigns and on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. They also work well as taglines which is why we recommend using them as such when creating ads or posters for your business. If you want people talking about your brand then our slogans are exactly what you need!
Slogan & tagline for IT company
A company’s slogan is often its most memorable asset, capable of summing up the spirit of the enterprise in just a few words. That’s why coming up with a catchy, clever, and appropriate slogan is essential for any business looking to make a name for itself. Here are 21 great examples of slogans from well-known IT companies.
- Apple: “Think Different”
- IBM: “Making the world work better”
- Microsoft: “Your potential. Our passion”
- Oracle: “Software Changes the World”
- Intel: “Sponsors of Tomorrow”
- Symantec: “Security Together”
- EMC: “The Power to Do More”
- Fujitsu: “The human centric innovative technology company”
- Hitachi Data Systems: “Will your data be there when you need it?”
- Hewlett-Packard: “Keep Reinventing”
- SAS: “The Power to Know”
- SAP: “Run Simple”
- CA Technologies: “Go Ahead, Be Agile”
- “The future is ours.”
- “Innovation that excites.”
- “The power of possibility.”
- “Creating what’s next.”
- “Technology to make life better.”
- “Connecting people and ideas.”
- “The world at your fingertips.”
- “Where ideas meet execution.”
- “Making technology work for you.”
- “Taking you places you’ve never been before.”
- “Everyday, everywhere”
- “Life in motion”
- “Connecting the world”
- “Think different”
- “Don’t be evil”
- – “An eternally-vibrant global village”
- “Data is the new soil”
For More: 141 Social media marketing slogans Ideas for Advertising
Tagline for IT solutions company
- We make IT work for you.
- one call, one company, one solution
- IT support that’s second to none
- Power up your business with our IT solutions
- Let us take care of your IT needs
- Relax, we’ve got your IT covered
- No problem is too big or small for us
- We’re always available to help with your IT issues
- Get the best out of your technology with our help
- Let us be your one-stop shop for all things IT
- Make your life easier with our IT services
- You shouldn’t have to worry about your IT
- Get in touch with us for all your IT needs
- We’re here to help with any IT problems you might have
- Never worry about your IT again
- Keep your business running smoothly with our IT support
- We can help you get the most out of your technology
- Don’t let technical problems slow you down
- Stay ahead of the competition with our cutting-edge solutions
- rest easy knowing that we’re taking care of all your IT needs
- We turn your IT problems into solutions.
- Solutions for all your IT needs.
- Your one-stop shop for IT solutions.
- From simple to complex, we have the solution for you.
- Simplifying IT for you.
- Streamlining your IT systems.
- 7.Making your life easier with our IT solutions.
- We make technology work for you.
- Powering your business with the latest IT solutions.
- Stay ahead of the competition with our innovative IT solutions.
- “The sky’s the limit with our IT solutions.”
- “There’s no problem we can’t solve.”
- “We always aim to please.”
- “You need us, we’re IT specialists!”
- “Don’t get left in the dust, come to us for state of the art IT solutions”
- “Can’t figure it out
For More: 101 Best Quality control slogans Ideas & Examples
Technology company taglines
As a society, we have become increasingly reliant on technology. We use it to communicate, collaborate, and even entertain ourselves. And while there are many different manufacturers of electronic devices, there are a few companies that have come to dominate the marketplace. Here are 21 of the most popular technology company taglines:
- “Think Different” – Apple
- “The Future Is Exciting. Ready?” – AT&T
- “Be Together. Not the Same” – BlackBerry
- “Connecting People” – Nokia
- “Do You?” – HTC
- “Imagine.” – Samsung
- “Where do you want to go today?” – Microsoft
- “Jump In.” – Sony Ericsson
- “Hello Moto.” – Motorola
- “The Next Dimension” – LG Electronics
- “Life’s Good” – Sharp
- “Making Technology Personal Again” – Palm
- “You + Verizon = Power.” – Verizon Wireless
- “Wireless is Mobility” – Sprint
- “Truth in Advertising” – T-Mobile
- “Life Unwired” – Virgin Mobile
- “Powerful Answers”
- “Think Different” (Apple)
- “The Future is What We Make It” (IBM)
- “Don’t be evil” (Google)
- “Powering your dreams” (Sony)
- “Listen Better” (Bose)
- “You can’t do that on television” (Atari)
- “Innovation never sleeps” (Cisco)
- “Be what’s next” (Intel)
- “Connecting people” (Nokia)
- “The world’s local bank” (HSBC)
- “Making the world a better place…one pixel at a time” (Adobe)
- “Inspiring the world’s athletes” (Nike)
- “Just do it” (Dell)
- “Be yourself.” – Amazon
- “The power of connection.” – Facebook
- “Do something amazing.” – Microsoft
- “There’s always room for improvement.” – LinkedIn
- “Simplicity is key.” – Twitter
- “The world is yours.” – Snapchat
- future-proofing your business with our cutting-edge IT solutions.
- Maximizing efficiency with our tailored IT solutions.
For More: 109 Creative Innovation slogans & Tagline Ideas & Samples
Information Technology taglines & Mottos
- “Data is the new oil.” – Clive Humby
- “The Internet of Things is the next big thing.” – Kevin Ashton
- “You are the product.” – Jaron Lanier
- “Information wants to be free.” – Stewart Brand
- “There’s always money in the banana stand.” – Lucille Bluth
- “Content is king.” – Bill Gates
- “Move fast and break things.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
- “There is no cloud, it’s just someone else’s computer.” – Neil Gaiman
- “The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.” – William Gibson
- “All that is solid melts into air.” – Karl Marx
- “We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.” – John Naisbitt
- ” Knowledge is power .” – Francis Bacon
- Plato said “Necessity is the mother of invention” – Unknown
- Keep It Simple Stupid – Kelly Johnson, Skunk
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
- “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” – Bertha Recall
- “You can’t fix stupid.” – Rick Cook
- “Don’t fight progress.” – John Warnock
- “Information wants to be free.” – Stewart Brand
- Create a competitive advantage with our customized IT solutions.
For More: 115 Catchy Advertising slogans Ideas & Suggestions [Samples Included]
Where To use Information Technology slogans
If as a company you do not use the latest techniques and technologies to improve your business, then you are behind with your competitors. In this case it is important that you don’t stay silent but instead start promoting yourself actively. Slogans can be catchy and will definitely attract attention. They can either be used in a general way or also for a specific product or service.
The following are some common IT slogans that you can use: “We make it work”, “Stay ahead with us”, “Power to your business” and “Innovate or die”. However, feel free to be creative and come up with your own. IT slogans should be short, catchy and easy to remember.
The following are slogans that you could use depending on the specific IT service or product your company offers: “We take care of your data”, “Anti-virus protection made easy” and “Your network in good hands”.
It is also possible to come up with a slogan related to an application. For example, if you are an accounting software company you could use “Your business on track” or “Access your financial data whenever, wherever”.
As previously mentioned, you can also come up with slogans related to specific services. Your slogan could for example be “Help is just a phone call away”, if your offer technical support.
Finally, it is possible to come up with slogans for entire companies. For example, “Trusted technology partner” or “We make IT work for you”.
Slogans are a very effective way of marketing your company and its IT services. Make sure to use them in all your advertising material and you will definitely see an increase in customer interest.
For more: 71 Types of Email Subject Lines that Reader Must open
Quick Tips To Write Catchy Slogans For Information Technology
Even if you are not directly related to the Information Technology industry, chances are that your work will have something to do with it. If you are into internet marketing or web development then your entire job is based on information technology products and services. This makes it essential for us to know what this business is all about by learning their key components which include hardware, software, and services.
Once you have a good understanding of information technology, it is now time to market it by using catchy slogans. While some people might think that marketing is all about the product or service itself, this could not be further from the truth. Marketing is about getting your target market to see what you are selling in the right perspective. This is where the slogan comes in.
Here are some quick tips to help you write catchy slogans for Information Technology:
The first thing that you need to do is pick a topic that you are interested in then narrow it down into something that will attract your target market. You can’t come up with good slogans if you know nothing about the subject matter.
Once you have a good topic, it is now time to do some research. Find out what are the key benefits that your target market is looking for and try to incorporate them into your slogan. This will help you come up with something that is not only catchy but also relevant to your target market.
Once you have a good idea of what you want your slogan to be, it is now time to start drafting it up. Make sure that you keep it short and sweet so that people will remember it.
For More: What is a Slogan & Tagline [Complete Guide & Examples]
Have you taken a look at these 125 Information Technology Slogans Ideas & Taglines Examples? If not, now is the time! These slogans are sure to help your company stand out. Whether you’re brainstorming ideas for your own slogan or looking to create one that will be memorable and unique like “Information Solutions with Integrity”, it’s important to make sure that any new tagline resonates with customers on an emotional level. Remember, just because some of these quotes might sound cheesy doesn’t mean they can’t work! What are your thoughts on this list? Let Me Know by commenting below.