Do you need a slogan for your company? We have 141 no smoking slogans and taglines that will help you create the perfect marketing campaign. Our slogans are written in an engaging tone of voice to inspire customers, employees, and stakeholders alike. They’re also written with excitement so they can be used to promote anything from a new product launch or event to an annual report or corporate social responsibility initiative. You can use them as-is or customize them however you like!
Whether it’s something fun like “We put the fun back into accounting” or serious such as “Our mission is simple – we save lives,” our slogans are sure to get people talking about your brand. And when they do talk about it, there will be no doubt that they love what you stand for! So check out our list today and find the one that speaks directly to your audience.
Anti smoking slogans For posters
- smoking is a dirty habit
- stop the tobacco addiction
- don’t be a slave to cigarettes
- quit now and you’ll enjoy life more
- it’s not cool, it’s deadly
- You’re worth more than a pack of smokes
- _ (fill in blank) _ and I’m still alive
- Smoke-free today, smoke-free tomorrow, smoke-free forever!
- Quitting smoking now will make your kids proud of you someday
- Smoking is for people who don’t know they’re born yet
- “I’m not smoking because I don’t want to be a statistic”
- “Smoking is for losers”
- “Cigarettes are gross, they taste like death.”
- “Every cigarette you smoke takes away years of your life.”
- “Don’t smoke and drive!”
- “No Smoking Inside!”
- Smoking can kill you
- Don’t be a smoker in the making
- Smoke and die!
- Quit smoking now before it’s too late!
- “Smoking is like a slow suicide”
- “Don’t let your children grow up to be smokers”
- “Cigarettes are poison, don’t smoke them!”
- “Smoking kills more people than murder does in the United States each year”
- “Quitting smoking can save your life”
- “Quit smoking for good – it’s worth the effort”
- “Smoking is not cool, so quit now!”
- “Don’t let cigarettes be your security blanket”
- “If you smoke, you’re one of many who has failed to quit”
- “Quit smoking today and save your life!”
- “Smoking makes you look old”
- “Don’t smoke – it’s not worth the risk”
- “No one smokes forever”
- “You’re never too young to start thinking about quitting.”
- “‘I want to quit’ is a good enough reason.”
- Don’t let the cigarette break your heart
- I’m not smoking, I’m just holding it for a friend
- If you’re going to smoke, at least do it right
- Smoking is so last year
Anti Tobacco slogans
- You are not cool if you smoke
- Quit smoking for your health, family, and friends
- Tobacco is addictive – it’s hard to quit but worth it in the end!
- Smoking is not cool
- Quitting smoking will make you look better
- Quit smoking, I could never quit you!
- Tobacco stains your teeth and fingers
- If tobacco were good for you, it would be called candy!
- “Smoking is not a healthy habit.”
- “Tobacco use can lead to addiction, disease and death.”
- “You don’t have to be addicted to tobacco.”
- “I’m not cool enough for tobacco.”
- “If you’re pregnant, smoking could harm your baby’s health”
- “Tobacco use is an important cause of cancer and other diseases in the United States”
- “Tobacco is like a cancer – it’s creeping and deadly”
- “More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette”
- “I’m not smoking for you or your kids!”
- “Cigarettes are the only legal drug that will kill you if used as directed.”
- Smoking causes wrinkles
- Tobacco stains teeth and fingers
- Cigarette smoke can cause asthma or bronchitis in children
- The nicotine in tobacco products can lead to addiction, so be careful!
- Tobacco use has been linked with cancers of the mouth, throat, lungs, stomach and bladder
- “Smoking is a dirty habit that leaves you feeling like crap”
- “No more smoking, it’s not worth the risk”
- “Tobacco causes heart disease and cancer, don’t smoke today”
- “Quit tobacco for good with these tips!”
- “The only person who benefits from your smoking is the tobacco industry.”
- “Quit smoking and you’ll be a better parent”
- “Don’t let tobacco ruin your future”
- “Smoking is just as expensive as it is deadly”
- “Tobacco will make you look old before your time”
No smoking posters with slogans
- “Some people are so smart they never have to study”
- “A cigarette will not help you get up the stairs any faster.”
- “Smoking can cause wrinkles, cancer, and bad breath.”
- “The only way to quit smoking is to stop smoking cigarettes.”
- “I wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me that quitting was easy!”
- “Cigarettes are addictive because nicotine is addictive.”
- Tips for quitting smoking
- Negative effects of smoking cigarettes
- Get ready for your first smoke free day
- Ways to quit smoking
- Quitting is worth it, even if you don’t succeed the first time
- The best way to stop smoking
- “Smoking is bad for your health”
- “Quitting smoking will make you feel better”
- “It’s never too late to quit”
- “Just one cigarette can kill you”
- Quitting smoking will help save money and improve your life in many ways
- Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, lung disease, strokes, and emphysema
- “Smoking is a dirty habit”
- “Quit smoking for your health and the environment”
- “One day without cigarettes makes me feel so much better!”
- “I quit smoking because I wanted to be healthier and happier in life”
- Quit smoking
- The dangers of second-hand smoke
- Smokeless cigarettes can be just as addictive
- Smoking is a serious health risk
- Quitting smoking will improve your life in many ways
- “You’re worth more than a pack of cigarettes.”
- “Smoking is expensive, quitting saves money.”
- “If you quit smoking now, your baby will thank you someday.”
- “It’s never too late to quit”
- “Quitting smoking is easy, I did it!”
- “I’m a nonsmoker, and so can you!”
- “The best time to quit smoking was yesterday.”
- “We don’t want your secondhand smoke.”
- “Quit now and live longer.”
Slogan on say no to tobacco
- Tobacco is a major cause of cancer, heart disease, and stroke
- Smoking causes wrinkles by damaging the skin’s collagen and elastin fibers
- Cigarettes contain more than 4,000 chemicals including formaldehyde, arsenic, ammonia
- Quitting smoking dramatically reduces health risks for smokers and those around them
- Tobacco is a leading cause of cancer
- Smoking can lead to many health problems, including heart disease and stroke
- Tobacco use has been linked to more than 30 types of cancers
- One in five deaths from cancer are caused by tobacco
- Quitting smoking will improve your quality of life
- “It’s not just about you,”
- “Quit and be a part of the solution,”
- “Tobacco is bad for your health”
- “If I quit, we all win”
- “I’m worth it.”
- “You’re better than tobacco.”
- Tobacco is harmful to your health
- Smoking increases the risk of lung cancer, heart disease, and stroke
- Tobacco use can lead to nicotine addiction which can be hard to break
- Quitting smoking will improve your quality of life
- Tobacco is addictive and can cause cancer
- Smoking damages your lungs, teeth, skin and hair
- It’s bad for the environment
- Smoking causes fires in homes and cars
- Tobacco is a drug with addictive properties
- Smoking tobacco can lead to serious health problems such as cancer and heart disease
- The US government spends billions of dollars each year on smoking-related illnesses
- Cigarettes are the leading cause of preventable death in America
- Quitting is difficult but it’s worth it – you’ll feel better and be healthier!
- Smoking causes bad breath, wrinkles, and yellow teeth
- If you want to be healthier and save money then say no to tobacco!
- smoking can impair your ability to smell and taste food
Where To use No smoking slogans
In today’s society, it is difficult to find a place that allows smoking. This is for good reason as smoking can cause harm to those around you as well as yourself. In some places though, the restrictions on where you are allowed to smoke do not go far enough. Here are just a few of the places where I think No Smoking slogans should be used more heavily to restrict smoking.
First, I think that no-smoking slogans should be used more in public places. For example, it is now illegal to smoke in restaurants in most places, but often there are still designated smoking areas outdoors where people can light up. This puts nonsmokers at risk of secondhand smoke and also makes the area around a restaurant nonsmoking, which is not fair to people who do want to smoke. I think that in these cases where it is difficult for smokers and nonsmokers to share the same space, strict no-smoking policies should be enforced without the designation of special smoking areas.
Second, I would like to see more no-smoking slogans used on the outside of buildings. Often, it is legal to smoke inside a building unless otherwise posted, but this can still cause problems for those who are trying to go about their business inside the building where they are exposed to secondhand smoke. Again, I think that people should be protected from this risk by no-smoking signs that are prominently displayed on the outside of buildings.
Finally, I think that no-smoking slogans should be used more in the workplace. For many people, their job is their only source of income, and they should not have to put their health at risk in order to earn a living.
Quick Tips To write Catchy No smoking slogans
When it comes to quitting smoking, many people find slogans to be a helpful way to commit to the goal. Slogans are short, catchy phrases that can be repeated often, and they help to keep your motivation high. If you’re looking for some help creating your own No smoking slogan, consider these tips:
1) Keep it short.
Slogans are meant to be short-and-sweet for a reason. The shorter they are, the more likely people are to repeat them out loud. Try coming up with your slogan in no more than one or two sentences, and see if it’s still equally powerful.
2) Make it personal.
When it comes to quitting smoking, it’s important to find a slogan that resonates with you on a personal level. Slogans like “I am worth it” or “I am in control” can be incredibly powerful when it comes to quitting smoking. Find a slogan that makes you feel good about yourself, and you’ll be more likely to stick to it.
3) Be creative.
There’s no need to stick with the traditional quit smoking slogans- get creative and come up with something new! If you’re having trouble getting started, try brainstorming a list of your new favorite hobbies or interests. Your slogan might be inspired by something you love to do, so think outside the box.
4) Try it out.
Slogans are meant to help us, whether you’re quitting smoking or making any other change in your life. The more often that you repeat your slogan, the better. Be sure to try it out in different situations and see how it feels. If it’s working for you, keep using it! If not, don’t be afraid to switch things up.
These are some of the best examples we could find. We hope this was helpful to you and your business! What is your favorite slogan or tagline? What are your thoughts? Let Me Know & Comment below. We’ve shared 141 no smoking slogans and taglines for this post, but we know there’s more out there! If you have any ideas or suggestions that you think could be added to our list, please share them in the comments section below.