At some point, all businesses will need to send out a survey. The pressure is on to come up with a subject line that entices people to open the email and participate in the survey. In this blog post, you’ll find 105 different subject lines to help get you started. Plus, we’ve included some great examples of how to use them. So don’t hesitate any longer – start drafting your survey invitation today!
You are an entrepreneur, startup founder or owner. You have a great idea that you want to share with the world. You’ve got your website, blog and social media profiles in order but now you need to make sure people know about it. How do you get started? One of the most powerful tools in your arsenal is email marketing which can be leverage for lead generation. Purposes by inviting potential customers to take surveys on their views on topics relevant to your business or product. Use these 105 survey invitation email subject line ideas & samples as inspiration when sending out invitations for this purpose!
Survey invitation email subject line
- Complete this survey for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- Survey says: You won’t believe the results!
- Last chance to be part of our survey!
- You’re invited to the best party of the year!
- LAST DAY to take our survey for a chance to win an iPad!
- LAST DAY to take our survey for a chance to WIN!
- Just in! A new survey about digital marketing trends
- A chance to shape the future of digital marketing!
- A chance to shape the future of your industry
- Last chance to participate in our survey!
- A chance to shape the future of your business
- Sneak peak: What we found in our survey!
- Join us for a fun-filled day of learning!
- Survey Results are in!
- Your voice matters!
- Your opinion matters!
- Last chance to win an iPad!
- A chance to change the world
- 😲Last chance to take the survey!
- Your insights are needed!
- Your opinion is valuable!
- Join us on our survey journey!
- Get a sneak peak of the results!
- Your opinion could make a difference!
- You’re invited to our biggest event of the year!
- You’re invited to our wedding!
- Join us for the [event name] Conference!
- You won’t believe what we found in the data!
- Last chance! Your voice matters – take our survey
- LAST DAY to take our survey for a chance to WIN $100!6
- Your chance to shape the future of your industry!
- LAST DAY to enter for a chance to WIN a trip to our headquarters!
- Last Chance! Your Voice Matters: Complete Our Survey
- You’re invited to our Black Friday sale!
- Find out what your customers REALLY want!
- A chance to shape the future of (company name)
- Survey says: You won’t believe what we found!
Quick Tips To Write email subject line ideas & Samples
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is your first opportunity to pique your recipient’s interest and convince them to open your email.
Below are some tips for writing survey invitation email subject lines, as well as a few examples:
1. Keep it Short and Sweet
The subject line should be brief and pithy, as it is very likely that the subject line will be read before the email itself.
2. Make it Informative & Entertaining
While your recipient should be able to glean from the subject line what the email’s about, they may not know precisely what to expect unless you provide a bit more detail.
3. Use Personalization with Care
Personalization is a great way to make your email solicitation seem less like an advertisement and more like a personal communication, but be careful not to go overboard and turn off recipients – it’s best to test different methods of personalization before using them in your mass mailings.
4. Try a Time-Sensitive Subject Line
Adding a sense of urgency to your subject line can be persuasive – for example, “Last chance to participate!” or “This offer expires in 24 hours!”
5. Use Humor if Appropriate
While not everyone will appreciate a joke in their email subject line. If it’s well execute it can be a fun way to stand out from the competition and increase your open rates.
Here are a few subject lines that could be used when sending an email invitation to participate in a survey:
1. “Can You Help Us Out?”
2. “We Need Your Opinion”
3. “A Quick Survey”
4. “Your Opinion Matters”
5. “Please Participate in our Survey”
6. “We Want to Hear From You”
7. “Help Us Improve Our Service!”
I hope you found this compilation of 105 survey invitation email subject line ideas and samples helpful. Remember, the key to a successful survey is asking people what they want or expect from it—and then giving that to them! If you have any thoughts on these examples please share in the comments below. We’d love to help your team craft an amazing email campaign for your next customer insights project by tailoring our work specifically for your needs.