Looking for email subject line ideas? We’ve got 105 case study email subject line! And they’re all designed to help you increase your open rates. They’ll also give you a better idea of what works and what doesn’t, so you can craft the perfect subject line for every one of your emails. You know how important it is to have an eye-catching subject line that will make people want to read more about whatever it is you’re offering. But coming up with those kinds of catchy lines isn’t always easy – especially if you’re not a copywriter or marketer by trade.
That’s why we’ve put together this list for you! It includes some tried-and-true examples, along with some new ones that are sure to get your subscribers’ attention. So whether they’re in their inboxes right now or just getting ready to check their mailboxes, these tips are sure to be useful no matter when they see them!
For More: How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
Case study email subject line
- How Company A tripled their website traffic in 3 months
- How we increased website traffic by X% in just 3 months
- How we increased website traffic by 500% in 2 months
- Why we doubled our website traffic in just 2 months
- You won’t believe what happened when we used [company name]
- How we increased website traffic by 400% in 2 months
- Case study: How to [topic] in just 10 minutes a day
- How Jane Doe Increased Web Traffic by 150%
- How We Increased Traffic By 110% In One Month
- How we increased leads by 900% using digital marketing
- We’re so excited to share our new case study!
- How we helped ABC company achieve their marketing goals
- How ABC company achieved success with digital marketing
- How we generated 1,000 leads in just 10 days
- How ABC company did X with our help
- We helped ABC company double their sales!
- We just got featured in a case study!
- [Brand] dominates social media
- From 0 to 100 leads in 2 months 🚀
- How to get a 1,000% return on investment
- How to get a 6-pack without going to the gym
- Just in: case study from a top brand
- GETTING INSIDE THE MIND OF A MILLENNIAL
- You won’t believe what happened next!
- How we increased conversions by 400%
- How to turn your business around in 5 steps
- How one small business used our product to double their sales
- How we helped ABC company increase their sales by 25%
- How we increased website traffic by 10% in 2 weeks
- How Jane increased her leads by 150% in 2 weeks
- You won’t believe what happened when we used [tool/method]
- How we generated $1M in revenue using Facebook ads
- How we helped ABC company increase their website traffic by XYZ%
For More: 117 Email marketing subject line best practices & Examples
Quick Tips To Write Subject line Ideas & Samples
Case study email subject line are one of the most important components of email marketing. They help sort your customers depending on their interests and buying plans. And helps you reach out to them with emails that they will appreciate and not delete and spam folders.
A case study subject line is a must for any business who use case studies or testimonials in their sales pitches. It’s a great way to get people to open your email and see what you have to offer.
1. Keep it Short
People are busy and they don’t have the time to read long subject lines. Keep your subject lines short and sweet and to the point.
2. Include Keywords
Keywords in your subject line will help you get more traffic on search engines, thus bringing more potential customers for your business. Also by including keywords in your email subject line, it increases the chances of CTR (Click through rate).
3. Use Numbers
Advertisers have found that using numbers in email subject lines can increase open rates. So if you have an offer or a sale going on, use numbers in your subject line to let your potential customers know.
4. Tease Them
People love to be teased and they love surprises even more. Use this to your advantage by teasing them with your subject line. This will make them curious and they’ll be more likely to open your email to find out what it is.
Personalizing your subject line can increase the chances of your email being opened. People feel special when you address them by their name and it makes them more likely to read your email.
For More: 147+ Professional Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
We hope you found the list of 105 case study email subject lines to be helpful. If not, let us know your thoughts in the comment section below! Additionally, if there are any other suggestions that we missed please don’t hesitate to share them with our team. Together, we can create a comprehensive collection of ideas for anyone looking for inspiration on how to write an effective and compelling subject line. Do you have anything else you want to add? What do you think about these samples? Let me know by commenting below!