Email marketing is still one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. But what are the best practices for subject lines? And more importantly, how can you create engaging subject lines that will get your readers to open your email? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 117 email marketing subject line best practices & Examples. So whether you’re just starting out with email marketing or you’re looking for some new ideas, this post is sure to help!
In order to make the most of your email marketing campaign, it’s important to follow best practices for subject lines. By following these tips, you can increase the chances that your message will be read and acted on. In this post, we’ll discuss some of the best practices for email marketing subject lines, as well as provide examples from some successful campaigns. Keep reading to learn more!
For More: How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
Email marketing subject line best practices
- You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!
- You won’t believe what we just launched!
- 🎉 50% off popular email marketing course this week only!
- You won’t believe what we just released!
- HUGE sale on email marketing training this week!
- You won’t believe what we just announced!
- You won’t believe what happened next!
- Attention! You won’t want to miss this…
- Get ahead of your competition with these email subject line tips!
- Get ahead of your email marketing game with our latest tips!
- BIG news: We’re opening up our content library for free!
- The 5 best email marketing subject lines for getting your emails open
- Make your email subject lines stand out with these tips!
- You won’t believe the subject lines we tested this month!
- Get 50% off our best-selling email marketing course!
- You won’t believe the subject line I came up with!
- 5 email subject lines that got my attention
- The 5 best email subject lines for engagement
- Get the inside scoop on email marketing success!
- The best email subject lines for 2019 (so far)
- 7 Types of Emails That Get Opened Every Time
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Strategy
- You Won’t Believe What We Just Did!
- How to write email subject lines that get results
- The best email subject lines for your next campaign
- The best email subject lines we’ve ever seen
- How to write the perfect email subject line
- The best email subject lines for getting your emails read
- Get Response is giving away 100,000 email addresses!
- Claim your spot in our next webinar!
Best email marketing subject lines
- Urgent: Your seat is about to expire
- 📣Announcing our newest email subject lines!
- Exclusive access to the best email marketing subject lines!
- You Won’t Believe What We’re Doing This Year!
- Gain an edge in email marketing with these tips
- You Won’t Believe What We’re Doing Next!
- You won’t believe what we just added to our product!
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rate
- The best email subject lines for 2018
- The best email subject lines for your business
- You won’t believe what we just added to our platform!
- Exclusive access to my new email marketing course!
- You won’t believe what we’re giving away!
- The ONLY guide to email marketing you’ll ever need!
- It’s not too late to get your Christmas shopping done!
- Insights from the experts: How to write email subject lines that get results
- You Won’t Believe What We Just Added To Our Library!
- 1 day left for a HUGE discount!
- The best email subject lines of all time!
- Hot new subject lines for your next email campaign!
- 🚀 A new way to boost your email marketing
- How to keep up with digital marketing… 🏃💨
- It’s time to get your inbox in shape!
Promotional email subject lines
- Your chance to be a part of history!
- You’re invited to our biggest sale of the year!
- It’s the final countdown!
- You’re invited to our grand opening!
- Your last chance to apply for our summer internship!
- You’re invited to our next webinar!
- It’s time to get excited about our Black Friday sale!
- You’re invited to the world’s best party!
- You’re invited to our summer sale!
- Only 1 Day Left to Get Your FREE T-Shirt!
- You’re invited to join us in celebrating our 1-year anniversary!
- 💥 Just in! Get a jump start on your marketing goals for the new year.
- You’re invited to our VIP event!
- 🚀 A faster way to learn about space
- Your chance to be a part of something amazing
- Your future is waiting
- A limited-time offer you don’t want to miss!
- Your chance to be a part of something big!
- Your chance to join the [company] team!
- We are hiring for a [position]!
- Your dream job is waiting!
- Your future starts here
- A NEW opportunity for you!
- Your chance to work with a celebrity!
- Your new opportunity awaits!
- Calling all marketers!
- Your chance to join the #1 company in the world
- Your résumé has been selected!
Quick Tips To Write subject line best practices & Examples
Subject lines are the gatekeepers of your email. They are the first thing that people see, and if they’re not interested, they won’t even bother opening your email. So how can you make sure that your subject line is effective?
Here are some quick tips:
1. Keep it short and straightforward
The attention span of people is getting shorter and shorter. That means that if your email subject line has more than 50 characters, it’s too long! Make sure you keep it short and straightforward so people can quickly read and know what the email is about. Also, try to include your main keywords in the beginning of your subject line to grab attention.
2. Use numbers and symbols
People love lists, and they also love when things are easy to scan. Using numbers and symbols in your subject line will make it easier for people to read and understand at a glance. For example, “3 tips to increase your sales” or “25% off for this month”.
3. Keep the tone of your copy similar to the tone of your subject line
Attention spans are also getting shorter, so you need to make sure that people will continue reading once they open the email. There are many ways to keep them engaged, but one effective way is by having similar tone in your subject line and email body.
4. Test, test, test!
Subject lines are like ads – you need to test them to see which ones work the best. Try different things and see what works the best. Test different character counts, word choice, symbols or numbers, and see which one gets you the most number of clicks.
For More: 147+ Professional Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
You’ve heard it before, and you will hear it again – there are some tried-and-true Email marketing subject line best practices that can help improve your open rate. But as we all know, not every approach is the right one for everyone. It’s up to you to figure out what works best for your company or campaign goals. Lucky for you, I have 117 subject line ideas that might be just the thing! Consider a few of these options when crafting your next email blast and see which ones work best with your audience demographic. What do you think? Leave me a comment below so I can get an idea of how others feel about these topics!