Are you looking for a library slogan? We’re the best place to find library slogans and taglines. Our library slogans are creative, catchy, and fun! You can use our library slogans in your marketing materials or even on merchandise like t-shirts and mugs. If you need help coming up with ideas for your own slogan, we have 101 suggestions that will get you started.
Our slogans and taglines will help your library stand out from the rest. We’ve got over 100 ideas to choose from, so there’s something here for everyone. You can use these slogans on social media, signage, or even as bookmarks! Check out our list of slogans below and find one that fits with what you’re trying to accomplish at your library. If none of them seem like they’d work for you, just send us an email and we’ll create a custom slogan specifically tailored to your needs! No matter what kind of slogan you’re looking for – whether it be funny, serious, educational or anything else – Branding Heights has got it covered!
library taglines & Slogans Ideas
- “A world without books is like a world without sunshine”
- “You don’t have to be a genius to enjoy reading, but it helps!”
- “Books are the best friends you’ll never meet.”
- “Reading is sexy.”
- “There’s no such thing as too many books!”
- “The more you read, the smarter you will get!”
- The library is never closed
- We’re all readers here!
- Reading is the key to success
- Books are our friends, not foes
- Read a book today and you’ll be smarter tomorrow!
- “You can’t check out this library”
- “No late fees here!”
- “Just because we’re a library doesn’t mean we’re boring”
- “We’ve got books for everyone, even you.”
- “Borrowing is better than buying.”
- “Books are the new TV.”
- If you can’t find it here, you won’t find it anywhere
- Reading is the new black
- A library is a place where history comes to life
- Knowledge is power
- A library is a treasure trove of information
- One book can change your life
- “Reading is our past, present, and future”
- “You are never too old to read.”
- “All you need is a library card.”
- “Books are the best way to escape reality.”
- “The library has everything!”
- “Reading is magical!”
- “If you have a book and I have a book, we can read each other’s books”
- “This is not your grandma’s library.”
- “Reading is the only thing worth fighting for.”
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
- “You don’t have to be good at everything, just be good at something!”
- The Library of Life – Open 7 days a week! Stop by today!
- “To the library with love”
- “The library is open for you”
- “We are your story tellers – come in and make yourself at home!””You’re welcome here.”
Cchool library slogans Ideas
- “We’re the place for reading, writing and research”
- “A place to share ideas with friends”
- “The library is awesome!”
- “All you need is a library card”
- “Where books are free!”
- “Knowledge is power.”
- “You can’t take it with you, but you can leave a little behind.”
- “A book is the best friend that never talks back.”
- “Books are the ultimate window to other worlds and times.”
- “The books I read last year were more interesting than those I’m reading this year”
- “I believe in libraries because they help me be who I am.”
- “Books are the new video games”
- “Library of Dreams”
- “Nerds Unite Here!”
- “Forget Netflix and Chill, Read a Book Instead.”
- “Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.”
- “It’s Time to Explore New Worlds.”
- “Your library, your world.”
- “You are the future of our library!”
- “The library is more than books.”
- “Books are not just for reading anymore!”
- “Libraries are made to be loved and used.”
- A library is the best place to go for a good time
- I love my library!
- All you need is your library card
- The more you read, the smarter you’ll be!
- The library is the key to lifelong learning
- Learning happens here!”The library is open!”
- “Books are our friends”
- “We’re here for you”
- “Let’s read together!”
- “Explore your world”
- .”Libraries are for everyone, not just students.”
- Books are the best friends of people
- A library is a house for books
- The world’s treasure-house of knowledge and information
- Knowledge is power and the key to success
- A good book can change your life!
- Open up new worlds with a good book!
Where To use library slogans & Tagline
Many libraries have slogans and tagline. The slogan may not be as used as much as the tagline is, but it still holds a place within its community. So I think it’s time to discuss where this would be appropriate.
creating an ad for your library’s website or social media pages
The first way you can use these slogans is by creating an ad for your library’s website or social media pages. You can also use it as a t-shirt or bumper sticker to promote your library. If you have an event coming up, you can also print out some flyers with the slogan on it to hang up or hand out.
Including it in your library’s mission statement.
The second way you can use these slogans is by including it in your library’s mission statement. This is a great way to show people what your library is all about. This can also be used for grant proposals, when you’re trying to get funding from the state or other organizations.
Including it in your email signature.
The final way you can use these slogans is by including them in your email signature. What better way to advertise your library than by including it in your daily workflow! If people see it enough, they might start to think about visiting your library.
Quick Tips To Write Creative Slogans
Writing creative slogans for your library is an excellent way to improve your branding and attract attention. With catchy words and phrases, you can make readers remember your library because of their clever slogans. Here are some quick tips that will help you write catchy slogans for your branch or main branch.
- Make it simple
- Give a sneak peek into the library
- Use rhymes or alliteration
- Incorporate a call to action
- Be quirky and fun
- Keep it relevant to your audience
- Make it unique
- Test it out on people
- Revision is key
- Have a slogan contest and get feedback
The library slogan is an important part of your brand identity. This blog post has 101 catchy slogans and taglines to help you get started with ideas, but don’t stop there! Consider what the key benefits are for your institution as well as what makes it unique in its community. What are some other things that make your library different? How would you summarize those points into a few words or phrases? Keep asking questions until you have something that resonates with everyone on staff- from the newest intern all the way up to the CEO. It’s okay if someone doesn’t like it because this is about finding one slogan that works best for every person who walks through our doors. Let me know what you think by commenting below!