Did you know that the average open rate for emails is 20%? That means 80% of your customers are ignoring your messages. We can help you increase your email engagement by providing 127 post-purchase email subject lines to engage more and inform them about new products, discounts, etc.
If you’re not engaging with your customers after they make a purchase, then what good is it to have their contact information in the first place? You need to be using this valuable resource or else someone else will! Our team has created over 71 Different types of emails that will get people interested in what you have to offer.
We know how important it is to get repeat business so we created this guide filled with tips on how to increase customer retention rates by up to 25%. This guide includes everything from industry best practices for using coupons and discounts, creating an email drip campaign after purchase or signup, as well as ways to use social media in order to stay top of mind with current customers. Now is the time for action! Let us help you grow your business today!
Post purchase email subject lines
- Congratulations on your new purchase!
- We’re glad you’re part of the family now.
- Welcome to the club!
- You’re going to love what you just bought.
- We hope you’re happy with your purchase.
- Look what you just bought!
- Your friends are going to be so jealous.
- Get ready to have some fun!
- You’re going to love what’s inside.
- We can’t wait to see what you think of your new purchase.
- We know you’re going to enjoy your new purchase.
- Here’s what to do next…
- Now that you’ve made your purchase, here’s what happens next…
- We’ll take care of the rest, now that you’ve made your purchase…
- What happens after you make a purchase? This…
- And finally, here’s what we’ll do for you after you make a purchase…
- Thank you for your purchase!
- Welcome to the family!
- Congratulations on your new [product]!
- We’re so excited to have you as a customer!
- Thanks for supporting [brand]!
- Your [product] is on its way!
- You’re going to love your new [product]!
- Can’t wait for you to try your new [product]!
- We hope you enjoy your [product]!
- Let us know if you have any questions about your new [product]!
- How are you liking your new [product]?
- “Thanks for supporting our small business!”
- “We’re so excited to have you as a customer!”
- “Thank you for being a loyal customer!”
- “Thanks for choosing us!”
- “We’re grateful for your business!”
- “Thank you for your continued support!”
- “We appreciate your business!”
- “Thank you for being a valued customer!”
- “Thanks for being part of our community!”
- “Welcome to the club!”
- “You’re now part of the family!”
- “We’re glad to have you on board!”
- “Welcome aboard!”
- “$X off your next purchase!”
- “A freebie just for you :)”
For More: 109 Promotional email subject lines to Viral your Product
Quick Tips to Write mail subject lines To Engage more
Now that you’ve written a great post purchase email, it’s time to write the subject line. This is your chance to grab your reader’s attention and get them to open your email.
Here are some quick tips to help you write subject lines that will engage more readers:
1. Use numbers or statistics in your subject line.
Numbers and statistics in the subject line will let your reader know that you’re giving them something valuable in an easy package. For example, if you’ve written a post purchase email for someone who bought red shoes, you can write “8 tips to wear red heels.”
2. Get their attention with action words.
Your readers should be able to tell from your subject line what they’re going to get in the email. Try words that give them a sense of urgency or action, such as “how,” “get,” and “start.”
3. Test different subject lines for best results
If you have a small list, you can test multiple subject lines and see how many people open each one. This will help you determine what your readers are most interested in.
The bottom line is that your post purchase email subject line should intrigue your readers and make them want to open the email to learn more. With a little experimentation, you can find the subject line that works best for you and your readers.
For More: How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
We hope this article has given you some ideas for post-purchase email subject lines that will engage and excite your customers. Subject lines are a great way to increase the open rates of your emails, so make sure you test out a few different ones to see what works best for your audience. What type of post-purchase email subject line would get you excited to open an email? Let us know in the comments!