Welcome to the team! Whether you’re a new hire or an existing employee, we want to make sure you feel welcome and excited about your new role. We have created 117 welcome new employee email subject lines that will help you do just that. These are examples of what other companies are doing right now to engage their employees and get them excited about their work. You can use these as inspiration for your own emails or copy/paste them directly into your email program. Either way, this is a great place to start when it comes time for onboarding!
Use these subject lines in an email welcoming someone new on board at Branding Heights, or use them as inspiration for creating your own unique message. The goal here is not only to welcome people but also give them something they can share with friends & family so they know how special our company culture really is! Here’s where you can find all 117 of those emails – enjoy!
Welcome new employee email subject lines
- “Welcome to the team!”
- “We’re glad to have you aboard!”
- “A warm welcome to our newest member!”
- “Welcome aboard!”
- “Welcome to the family!”
- “We’re so glad you’re here!”
- “We’re excited to have you on board!”
- “It’s great to have you with us!”
- “We’re happy to have you as part of our team!”
- “A warm welcome to our newest colleague!”
- “Please join me in welcoming our newest team member!”
- “I’d like to introduce our latest addition!”
- “[Name] joins us today – let’s all give her/him a warm welcome!”
- “[Name] has joined the team – let’s make him/her feel at home!
- “A warm welcome to our newest team member!”
- “We’re so excited to have you aboard!”
- “Welcome to the family!”
- “It’s official! Please join us in welcoming [insert name here]!”
- “Welcome aboard! We can’t wait to see what you’ll accomplish with us.”
- A Warm Welcome to Our Newest Team Member!
- We’re thrilled to have you on board!
- Welcome to the team!
- Glad to have you aboard!
- Excited to have you join us!
- We’re glad you’re here!
- Welcome! We’re thrilled to have you joining us.
- Wishing you a warm welcome to our team!
- I’m glad to have you as part of our team now.
- A very warm welcome to our newest member!
- Couldn’t be more thrilled to have you on the team
- So happy to have you as part of the crew!
- Thrilled to bits to have you joining us
- Fantabulous news – we’ve gain a new fantastic team member
- Super duper excited that you’ve joined our happy band of workers
- Hooray, it’s fantastic news that you’ve started today
- Oh yippee skippy, we finally got ourselves a decent new employee
New employee announcement email subject line
A new employee is a reason to celebrate! Here are many announcement email subject lines to help you welcome your newest team member:
- “We have some exciting news to share!”
- “Please join us in welcoming our newest team member!”
- “Say hello to our newest addition!”
- “We’re thrilled to announce that [Name] has joined our team!”
- “[Name] is the latest member of the [Team Name]!”
- “[Title] [Name] joins the team!”
- “Welcome, [Name]! We’re glad to have you aboard.”
- “Welcome aboard, [Name]! We’re excited to have you on board.”
- “Welcome, [Name]! We’re looking forward to working with you.”
- “[Title] [Name], welcome to the team!”
- “We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our latest employee, [Name].”
- “Please join us in giving a big welcome to [Name].”
- “[ Team name] has a new member – say hello to [name ]!”
- “A Warm Welcome to Our Newest Team Members”
- “Please Join Me in Welcoming Our New Employees!”
- “We’re Thrilled to Have You on Board”
- “[Employee Name] is Now Part of the Team!”
- “Get to Know Our Wonderful New Colleagues!”
- “[Employee Name]’s Email Signature”
- “Introducing Our Fabulous New Team Members”
- “I’d Like You to Meet…”
- “Welcome to the Family!”
- “[Employee Name] Will Be An Asset to Our Team”
- “[Employee Name], reporting for duty!”
- “Adding Another Great Member to the Team”
- “[Employee Name] is a tremendous addition to our company.”
- [Employee name]’s hobbies include…”
- “[employee name]’s favorite thing about their
- “Please Join Me in Welcoming…”
- “We Have a New Team Member!”
- “[Name] Will Be Joining Us on [Date]”
- “Please Help Me Welcome Our Newest Team Member”
- “[Name] Is the Newest Addition to the Team!”
- “New Team Member: [Name]”
- “[Name], Meet the Team!”
- “Welcome, [Name]!”
- “Say Hello to [Name]”
- “[name] has joined the team”
- “A great big welcome to [name]!”
- “And our newest team member is…[name]!”
- “Get to know [name]: our newest team member”
- “[name]: soon to be an unstoppable force on our team”
Quick Tips to write subject lines that Opened
Welcome to the company! We’re excited to have you on board. Here are a few quick tips to help you get started:
1. Get to know your team. Introduce yourself and take the time to learn about your coworkers. They can be a great resource for finding out what’s going on in the company.
2. Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask your supervisor or coworkers for help. No one expects you to know everything right away, and they’ll likely be happy to help out.
3. Get involved. Find out what’s going on in the company and get involve in projects and initiatives that interest you. You might even find a new passion!
4. Don’t hesitate to ask for help. We’re all here to support each other, and we’re happy to lend a hand when we can. If you need any assistance, just ask!
5. Make time for fun! Kick back with some tunes on your headphones, head out for lunch or coffee with coworkers, or just take some time to breathe. Everyone needs a break once in a while!
6. Be on the lookout for memos, announcements, and other company communication. Make sure you’re up-to-date on what’s going on around here so that you’re prepared for anything!
- How to write a good email subject line That Opened 10x
- 71 Types of Email Subject Lines that Reader Must open
- 147+ Professional Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
- 107 attention grabbing email subject lines that get Opened
- 123 Best email marketing subject lines [Updated Samples]
- 131+ Best Cold Email Subject Lines To Generate More Sales
We hope you understand the excitement we feel in welcoming you to our team. Each and every one of us is committed to making your experience here a great one. We can’t wait to see what you bring to the table, and we know that together we will achieve great things. Thanks for joining us!